Sony's Feb 20th Press Conference Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony's Feb 20th Press Conference Information

Ign.com will be streaming live at the following link http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/1...n-event-on-ign tommorow i will be posting threads in the sony section as the announcements are made and any news that comes out of the conference! I must say i was not the biggest ps3 fan however with ps4 being a next generation console i kinda would like to see what it has to offer i always give each console a chance and buy them both like i did with the 360 and ps3 so hopefully this announcement clears some stuff up.

At 2 p.m. Pacific (5 p.m. Eastern, 10 p.m. UK), we’re starting the show. IGN Game Scoop’s Daemon Hatfield and IGN PlayStation’s Greg Miller (That’s me!) will kick off the IGN Livestream. For one hour, we’ll talk about what’s coming, take Twitter questions, talk to our troops in NYC (the Pride of Long Island Colin Moriarty, the Tech Tower Scott Lowe, and the Madwoman Keza MacDonald), and use the Internet to have fans like you on the show.

At 3 p.m. Pacific (6 p.m. Eastern, 11 p.m. UK), the PlayStation event begins. We don’t know how long it’ll go, but we’ll continue livestreaming during it. We’ll be quiet so that you can enjoy the show, but Daemon and myself will be offering commentary in some way now and again.

13 Min and the conference is live i wonder if your guys online will stay free or will they follow suit like xbox making playstation plus mandatory or something similar to that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X