New Web Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Web Host

The site has been migrated to a new web host due to our old one expiring and the rate to renew getting more than tripled.

The new host seems much faster and has less limits on things like database size, so I should be able to fix some features such as the search.

As always with a new host though, there will be bugs and issues. Please post any of them here and I will look into them.

Also, for the VIP's, the VIP Server is back. I hadn't realized the FTP URL wasn't working, but it is now.

Search has been fully re-indexed and is now working

Comment

Thank you 007

Works fine now

I'll let u know if i find any bugs

Comment

Yeah, it seems a lot faster now
        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

007 Now the site doesn't remember my login, so I have to log in every time i visit it. The box remember me is checked, but still.
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
            007 Now the site doesn't remember my login, so I have to log in every time i visit it. The box remember me is checked, but still.
            Having the same issue
            "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Same here.

Comment

when i click on the link djukak posted in a recent thread, i have to log in again, does that have something to do with the old and new forum?

here is the example
                collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Same thing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    The site has been migrated to a new web host due to our old one expiring and the rate to renew getting more than tripled.

The new host seems much faster and has less limits on things like database size, so I should be able to fix some features such as the search.

As always with a new host though, there will be bugs and issues. Please post any of them here and I will look into them.

Also, for the VIP's, the VIP Server is back. I hadn't realized the FTP URL wasn't working, but it is now.

Online Threat Prevention: An attempt to send your password unencrypted was about to occur on 2pac-forum.com. We blocked the connection to stop your private data from being exposed and tampered with.

Bit Defender: Total Security.
                    Last edited by Hard2Kill; 10-02-2024, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Have the same problem.
                      But little workaround: Click on the site's banner or one of the sub forums. Or just open the site without the "www." in the URL. Does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post

Having the same issue

Originally posted by Danijel82 View Post
                        Same here.

Originally posted by Immortal View Post

Have the same problem.
                        But little workaround: Click on the site's banner or one of the sub forums. Or just open the site without the "www." in the URL. Does it work?

Yes seems to be a problem with the www vs non www. For now I've forced all pages to be www and it seems to be working. Can any of you confirm?​

Comment

Originally posted by BlacPain View Post
                          when i click on the link djukak posted in a recent thread, i have to log in again, does that have something to do with the old and new forum?

here is the example
                          https://2pac-forum.com/forum/tupac-a...40#post1336940

Originally posted by DJ DOCJAY OFFICIAL View Post
                          Same thing for me.

I think it has to do with the www missing in the link, but should be working now. Can you confirm?​

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

Online Threat Prevention: An attempt to send your password unencrypted was about to occur on 2pac-forum.com. We blocked the connection to stop your private data from being exposed and tampered with.

Bit Defender: Total Security.
                            This likely happened because the non https version of the site was loaded somehow. I will force the site to require https on all pages and this shouldn't occur anymore.

Comment

I keep getting logged out every time I leave & come back to the site?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X