This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Button

Alright, so like in the past couple days there have been 2 threads where numerous people/mods ect have said something along the lines of "This thread is already discussed, use the search button"

Theres only one problem with that, for the most part the Search Button doesnt really do its job too well.

I did a tester so you can see what Im talking about. A One Nation thread just got closed and a mod said use the search button.

This is what comes up.

So you see that when I used the search button just a bunch of random threads just pop up.

Nikola said in another thread something like "Google Search" should be intergrated in with the Vbulletin, I have no idea how all that stuff works with the site but yeah.

Just something I noticed recently and thought Id bring to your attention.

They are not random threads, the options are not used properly. The way you used it it showed you the threads where "one nation" is mentioned IN, but not in the title itself. It means it was mentioned by someone in the thread.

Follow these steps then it should work the way you want:

1:

2:

3:

Of course you'll probably have to search a bit but it's more accurate this way.

PS: It can be more accurate if you select a section to search in in the bottom right of the second step.
    Last edited by 429; 12-13-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

^After I posted this thread I figured I just was wrong. haha

Thanks for showing me this. Repped

This thread can probably be closed too.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X