This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding Youtube

I noticed the Problems/glitches part 2 was suddenly closed so I had to make a new thread.
    The old embedding LINK doesn't work anymore, it is changed to [ video]LINK[/video] (without the space).

Use both and the problem is solved or change all ame to video.

You have video film icon in between image icon and quote icon. Thats all you have to use for embedding videos from any site
    sigpic

Comment

I know, but the videos which where posted when vbulletin 3 was running are not correct because of the ame tag.
      You see it like this youtube.com/watch?v=jkfs93j4343 instead of the actual video.
      That's what I'm trying to say..

Comment

Yeah, the old mod for video embedding is not compatible with vb4.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe this will help:

Or is there no way to fix the problem besides fixing every single link?
          Last edited by felix11; 02-10-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

unfortunately there is no easy way to fix all the old links, other than reinstalling the AME mod, but that mod is not compatible with the latest versions of vb4 yet.

if anyone wants to help out, post links to posts here and the mods can edit the posts to replace AME with VIDEO, to fix the links

Comment

The biggest threads of all (don't know if it's really neccesary)
              What are you listening to?

I like to help you out but don't know if thats possible due permissions and such.
              Your decision
              Last edited by felix11; 02-10-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

^yea it could take a while to go through that thread, and its not really important as its more or less a spam thread lol. who actually goes through and looks at old posts on that one haha

Comment

True haha, it is not neccesary, best thing we can do, if someone faces problems, with old threads created in vbulletin 3 which are still active. He or she post the link to thread here like you said.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X