X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

I Got A Suggestion,
    I Think The Site Should Enable The ''Mention'' Button (Hopefully You Know What Im Talking About)
    I Have Seen It On Several Forums & I Think It Would Be A Nice Update To The Site

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

and what exactly does it do ?

Comment

Never heard of or seen it Master C. What does it do or what is it for then..?

Comment

its like when you post a picture, you post the picture into the ''insert image'' button, its the exact same, but you put someones name in it & they get notified about it & they can enter the thread & could give their opinion, help etc

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Oh, ok i get ya. See what Mr Red Admin man says lol

Comment

i have been unable to find a mod like this for vbulletin 3 or 4. I tried searching for it a few ways. if anyone has any links to this mod or knows if it goes by any other names, let me know here please

Comment

i think he means the function that goes like this:

@ThaRealMasterC

and then he would a get a notification that would direct him to this post...
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

so a twitter mod lol. i searched all of vbulletin for any mods with the word "mention" in them and found nothing. not sure what else to search for

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=1348]ThaRealMasterC , nice mod idea. Looks and works out really cool

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X