This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Server Error - wtf ?

lately i've been getting a lot of these from the site. i'm using firefox.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster[MENTION=18]Notorious-makaveli.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.2pac-forum.com Port 443

It only happened to me once, couple days ago!!!
    Probably server overload or something...
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

[MENTION=1]007 should i just forget about it ?

Comment

There have been a few instances of it lately. A few days ago as djukak pointed out it was real bad, and its happened a few times around that too. For the most part our web host is pretty good, but it seems every once in a while we hit a rough patch where for a few days up to a week its really bad. Seems like that rough patch is over for now. One of these days I am going to be moving the site to my server (the one running ftp/radio/video) but its a huge project and needs alot of time and planning. Once that happens the sites speed should greatly increase, but for now lets hope our host can keep it together

[MENTION=675]insanity [MENTION=472]djukak

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X