This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u want from the site???

Reading Josh's thread today about guests made me think, yeah we are now on top of the scene.

What would you guys like to see from the site?

1. Leaks
    2. News
    3. Discussion
    4. Interact
    etc....

Why are you here?

What can be improved?

Basically I just wanted to see peoples thoughts on why they choose to be here and what interests them and what can be done to make the site bigger and better.
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

i want to read news about new Pac album to be released soon

Comment

to be honest the site has everything, there is not much more you could add.

friendly members,intresting topics & the good old temptation section lol

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

temptations & funny pics threads

because of 2PAC news & discussions & collector's corner
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

added a poll
          get voting
          cause josh is watching closely at it
          As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

I want in this order, interaction, discussions, and news.

Oh and a chance to become a member of staff would be epic as anything
            Love.

Comment

I Want more people to get a bloody scanner and help with scans we need the ref section, as there has gotta be more with them.

That's it, everything else i'm happy with

Comment

Still new to the site, but this is a great way to know what the members know!

Now I don't think anyone has the right to ask for leaks, especially not me who's this new to the site, since persons behind the scene often pay mad bucks for their shit. Plus, leaks would eventually ruin future Tupac releases (I know this wasn't the case with UTEOT etc but it's undeniable that it removes some of the joy from it). However, who doesn't want to hear new Tupac tracks?

Another risk is that the scene might dry out. Whatever people would like to think, there's not an infinite amount of tracks Pac recorded. It seems unlikely that it will, but if the leaks continuous like it has done in the last 2 years, the scene will be all dry and eventually completely die out with time, if not getting away with simply a great demise.

Interaction has always been the most interesting part besides leaks of course on the Tupac scene for me. I've meet so many great persons. Discussions is always interesting, it's important that vaste amount of threads keeps getting created. What's as important, and this I'm not saying because I'm new and want a greater chance on anything or whatever, is how new members should always have a welcomed chanced of becoming a part of the community. If a DJ sucks, give him a ton of feedback for a few months and everyone except VeliVel will improve. Same thing with video makers, graphic designers, frequent posters etc. Be welcoming, don't get to caught up in old groups etc because people goes inactive all the time. Every couple of years, there's new members who replace a ton of old ones.
                Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

sure leaks are nice but they also destroyed the scene

- splitted the scene in public and private
                  - enmity with other sites

because of them most people forgot why we are here: to share our love to the best rapper who has ever lived
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Thugz View Post
                    Reading Josh's thread today about guests made me think, yeah we are now on top of the scene.

What would you guys like to see from the site?

1. Leaks
                    2. News
                    3. Discussion
                    4. Interact
                    etc....

Why are you here?

What can be improved?

Basically I just wanted to see peoples thoughts on why they choose to be here and what interests them and what can be done to make the site bigger and better.
                    The reason I come here is still to check the news. Although Im not a big 2Pac fan like I used to be I still got love for Pac and this site so I can be active and check the news. Every once in a while some news/info/pictures ect pops up so its nice to be in the middle knowing whats happening. Some of the discussions are great (2Pac/other) This site is so much more than just 2Pac. I can come here and look at the Funny Pic thread, then go over and get a dl link for the latest The Walking Dead episode then go to the 2Pac section and look at reposted 2Pac pictures

Fuck Leaks.. Unless My Dyin Day (CDQ) Ill Makaveli1977 the fuck out for that song to leak
                    Ill go to Yahoo if I want news (2Pac news..this is the place doe)
                    Discussion is great if its intelligent discussion.
                    Talking shit in the shoutbox with the homies.

Not a lot could be improved because this site has already came sooo far, now its shitting on anything that even trys to be a 2Pac site. But from my point of view I think theres a few things that I think could be improved or atleast discussed about but its VIP related and this is in the public section but other than that nothing really.
                    So yeah thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
                      But from my point of view I think theres a few things that I think could be improved or atleast discussed about but its VIP related and this is in the public section but other than that nothing really.
                      So yeah thats all
                      There's now a post in vip for you to write down your ideas and thoughts ruckus. We'd like to know what you think man

Comment

yes please do, its the whole point of this thread

Comment

voted for become member of the staff
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright here is what I need.....MORE CHICKS here...so I can have a temptation thread too...I feel so left out alittle more comedy maybe and one more thing I would like to see...well two actually....MORE MIXES...NOT just by one person....New Mixes like once a week by different people. Also would love to see BATTLES!!! With a rating poll! That would be dope too...other than that...this site is great...real great!
                            "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X