This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning!

just a heads up that tn is being attcked by mutliple racial postings. i just thought i should tell you that be4 those racists bastards do the same here. Please dont let them get the chance.

Thank you, your pusher.....

PS.. i dont know if its random or its a thing they are doing.
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

Their admin is racist as well so those types of posts there are always welcome.
      sigpic

Comment

Now their who new post page is flooded with it....i thought they had mods to deal with that stuff
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

Thanks for the warning [MENTION=1812]THE PUSHER

But I don't think someone will come to this site here and post racial shit here... that's only on TN !

Anyways we don't accept or support racial N racist shit on the site... if someone does it here we'll remove it immediately

Comment

that fucken forum should burn in hell

Comment

That forum is so full of drama its sad. If you are a racist grow up. alright. nuff said.
              Love.

Comment

I thought they died long time ago. Haven't been there for months....
                2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

I'll ban every last motherfucking one of them they come over here..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
                    I'll ban every last motherfucking one of them they come over here..!!!
                    i'll rape them first!

Comment

nah its a bunch of these new accounts posting a bunch of pictures, most of them seem automated and shit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X