This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres ma home (the shoutbox) ???

I've been away for a while (jail), but now i'm back and i can't get the shoutbox to work. It want's me to log-in but my 2pac-forum password doesn't work. Where can i get log-in data for the shoutbox??? Come on ya'll i gotta go back into ma old home, i'm really missin the shoutbox.

thanx
    THIS USER WAS BANNED

The shoutbox is on a separate server so yeah it does need your user details to access it, which are the same as your main account.

It should work if entered correctly

Comment

i entered my user data 5 times but it wont accept them. i even changed my password and tried it again but i could not get in. somethings wrong.
      THIS USER WAS BANNED

Comment

what style are you using, try it on nikola or dark style

Comment

i tried both, i cant get in. i just logged out of 2pac-forum.com then i entered my user data and logged in again, then i tried to log in with same data to the shoutbox but it did not work.
          THIS USER WAS BANNED

Comment

hmm yeah think you are right, somethings strange with that. will look into it asap mishy

Comment

thanx
              THIS USER WAS BANNED

Comment

Originally posted by mishwell View Post
                thanx
                Actually, i just logged on quite happily.

Nothing sinister, but pm me your password if ok mish, will add it into the other server to make sure its correct.

Comment

the shoutbox is hosted on a different server. password changes on this site do not effect that site. check your PM

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X