X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
    with internet explorer it looks ok, no bug
    it will be your main browser then if ie is working. its need to have the cache and shit cleaned and to eradicate that error

Comment

with internet explorer it looks ok, no bug
      whats your main browser, firefox? if so, push "ctrl, shift, del" in sucession to open the cache clearer. click the drop down and change to "everything" then click the details button and check all the boxes. you will unfortunately lose all your saved passwords, but it should fix the problem

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        whats your main browser, firefox? if so, push "ctrl, shift, del" in sucession to open the cache clearer. click the drop down and change to "everything" then click the details button and check all the boxes. you will unfortunately lose all your saved passwords, but it should fix the problem
        I use firefox, even by cleaning the cache the problem isn't solved plus, looks like sometimes the site loads a lil bit slower for me
        sigpic

Comment

I use firefox, even by cleaning the cache the problem isn't solved plus, looks like sometimes the site loads a lil bit slower for me
          its gotta be something in firefox causing this, especially since internet explorer is fine. i know its extreme, but maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling firefox?

Comment

or use google chrome lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
              or use google chrome lol
              Actually that's a really good suggestion. As a guy who does IT for a living I highly recommend chrome. [MENTION=818]MjjPac

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe i'll try Google chrome, but infact this lil bug it's not so important, ok it would be better without it, but I still can use the forum correctly, it only affects me when i have notification that i want look on my profile page ....
                sigpic

Comment

It's just weird... i can use chrome, comodo dragon, firefox, ie and have no issue (other than the thanks/like crap in the other thread) ... it's gotta be something in your browser that's causing this glitch

Comment

Maybe i'll try Google chrome, but infact this lil bug it's not so important, ok it would be better without it, but I still can use the forum correctly, it only affects me when i have notification that i want look on my profile page ....
                    Originally posted by Draven View Post
                    It's just weird... i can use chrome, comodo dragon, firefox, ie and have no issue (other than the thanks/like crap in the other thread) ... it's gotta be something in your browser that's causing this glitch
                    i think youll love chrome if you use it. if your willing though try and update firefox, or uninstall and reinstall, that should work. the only downside is every time you click on your profile there is a ton of errors in the error log

your not the only one though, there are about 3 or 4 people with the same errors. something with the update affecting you guys's cache

Comment

[MENTION=818]MjjPac. try this. go to your profile, to one of the pages that has the error. hold the control key on your keyboard, and push F5. let me know what happens

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        [MENTION=818]MjjPac. try this. go to your profile, to one of the pages that has the error. hold the control key on your keyboard, and push F5. let me know what happens
                        the page loads faster but the bug is still there :

'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //-->
                        sigpic

Comment

the page loads faster but the bug is still there :

'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //-->
                          go to the shoutbox if you can, going to walk you through something

Comment

thanks to the help of [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki, we have this figrued out. it is caused by having older versions of firefox (perhaps older versions of other browsers have the issue too).

To fix, go to www.firefox.com and download the latest version of firefox. DJ Tricki was on 3.0, and I confirmed the issue happens in 3.6 as well. The latest version of firefox is 10.0.2.
                            [MENTION=818]MjjPac let me know when you get a chance to update firefox.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X