This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Access PM

Or not even notifications, everytime I click on it now, I get a white page with the following...

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/thanks_pro/hooks/usercp_nav_start.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions_user.php(77) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/makaveli/public_html/dbtech/thanks_pro/hooks/usercp_nav_start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/makaveli/public_html/includes/functions_user.php(77) : eval()'d code on line 1

??

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Yea i was working on the thanks mod, which somehow temporarily broke PM's. Both should be good now

Comment

i can access PM's now, thanks for fixing

Comment

As well as I, thankies

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X