X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Thanks/Like issue Part 2

Dear Mr. President

I'm writing to u becuz shit might be fucked up.. The problem i'm facing is I'm not being able to both thank and like a post .. I can either thank it only or like it .. not thank it and like it too .. even though i press both one after another .. can u give it a looksee...

[MENTION=1]007 [MENTION=1184]Draven

Yours Truly

Omar

I know i cant do that either, and i was trying for about an hour 1 day to get the fucker to work too lol ... i noticed it as soon as the upgrade happened lol

Will see what the red devil says on the matter

Comment

just tried it again on ur post about that author and it didn't budge ... another one for the red man i guess..

Comment

I noticed recntly too
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          Dear Mr. President

I'm writing to u becuz shit might be fucked up.. The problem i'm facing is I'm not being able to both thank and like a post .. I can either thank it only or like it .. not thank it and like it too .. even though i press both one after another .. can u give it a looksee...

Yours Truly

Omar
          Originally posted by Draven View Post
          I know i cant do that either, and i was trying for about an hour 1 day to get the fucker to work too lol ... i noticed it as soon as the upgrade happened lol

Will see what the red devil says on the matter
          Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
          I noticed recntly too

unfortunately i think that is the way it is supposed to work. it was technically a glitch in the previous version that aloud it to work.

we um...fixed the glitch (office space quote)

Comment

Dear Mr. President

Yours Truly

Omar
            Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
            I noticed recntly too

Scratch my last post, I upgraded us to the pro version of the mod. Now I have more options. Now you can click both, and you don't even have to be "quick" like before to glitch it. Now it will just work.

Comment

and it does, i just tested it before he told you..!!

Comment

nice fix, i kinda missed the double thank/like thing..

thxxx

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  unfortunately i think that is the way it is supposed to work. it was technically a glitch in the previous version that aloud it to work.

we um...fixed the glitch (office space quote)
                  Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  Scratch my last post, I upgraded us to the pro version of the mod. Now I have more options. Now you can click both, and you don't even have to be "quick" like before to glitch it. Now it will just work.

LOL ... love how u just admitted that we were bound to the rules and then ur like "fuck that!! I make my own rulez here"

get some rest chief, u spelled "allowed" wrong.... aloud!!!!

anyways thanks for the fix boss

Comment

LOL ... love how u just admitted that we were bound to the rules and then ur like "fuck that!! I make my own rulez here"

get some rest chief, u spelled "allowed" wrong.... aloud!!!!

anyways thanks for the fix boss
                    haha yea im horrible and spelling dude. us computer nerds focused too much on science and math to care about spelling

Comment

good to have this double thing again, thnks for the fix
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the fix 007 !
                        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X