X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac Forum Interviews

Hello all,

As you know [MENTION=856]LarsVerb has been smashing these fuckin interviews like grapes. Major props to you bro! Thanks for the hard work and dedication. It's very much appreciated by us all I know.

Reason for this thread is because I thought that maybe we should have a section for our interviews. I have noticed that we do have them all in one section. But the section is called "2pac news" and they're all stickies.

That's cool and all but I think the title "interviews" is a little more accurate than "2pac news" to me 2N is like upcoming projects and releases that are official and shit. Maybe if there's a buzz going around about Pac.

I also understand we have lots of threads and sections but not all are relevant and or used as often as other. But the 2F exclusive interviews to me is important enough to have its own dedicated section.

Maybe we can add them to the section that's called " interviews" but those are interviews that Tupac is in. So maybe they could be moved to that section and added to a new sub forum or something?

I hope this all makes sense and sorry for typing do much. I'm just very anal and organized and I think this would be a nice transition.

One last thing [MENTION=856]LarsVerb since all the interviews have multiple parts there are multiple threads for part 1, 2, etc. I think it would be a lot easier to find view and see all the different parts if the interview threads are labeled a little more organized and consistent.

For instance. The frank interview instead of "part 2 exclusive 2pac forum interview frank Alexander" and the other is "frank Alexander interview part 1-2 exclusive" or something. Those are example titles. But what I'm saying is maybe rename like this:

-Frank Alexander Exclusive Interview Part 1 (1-2)
    -Frank Alexander Exclusive Interview Part 1 (2-2)
    -Frank Alexander Exclusive Interview Part 2 (1-2)
    -Frank Alexander Exclusive Interview Part 2 (2-2)

-Capital LS Exclusive Interview Part 1 (1-2)
    -Capital LS Exclusive Interview Part 1 (2-2)
    -Capital LS Exclusive Interview Part 2

See what I mean? It's more organized, easier to read, find, search, whatever than having the same words just re-worded. Feel me? Same with YouTube and the YouTube tags. It should be consistent and organized.

We are the best 2Pac site on the net and we're very organized with our reference section. So lets be the most accurate, organized, legit, sophisticated, consistent, and easy to find/search site on the net too as well as professional.

This is a lot to read but are in general small beneficial changes for all.
    [MENTION=1]Skyfall

A seperate forum for the interviews is a good idea.

in the first interviews I did an Part 1 (1-2) & (2-2). But I wont do that in the future. I just give each video a seperate number.

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      A seperate forum for the interviews is a good idea.

in the first interviews I did an Part 1 (1-2) & (2-2). But I wont do that in the future. I just give each video a seperate number.
      Great idea man about the numbers. You shoulda and still can rename them to videos 1-4 for frank and 1-3 for LS.

But I was also talking about the way they are titled. Like one thread title starts with "part 2" or something. IMO they should all start with who the interview it is with then the exclusive and number.

Honestly on the site here we don't even really need to type exclusive or 2pac forum because we all know but for the Facebook and YouTube pages they should be titled accordingly.

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

I'm not at home but will attempt to add the section from my phone. [MENTION=856]LarsVerb and [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 can then work together to move and organize.

Ok here I go from my phone

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Originally posted by Skyfall View Post
          I'm not at home but will attempt to add the section from my phone. [MENTION=856]LarsVerb and [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 can then work together to move and organize.

Ok here I go from my phone

Awesome! Thanks!! I'm down to help with [MENTION=856]LarsVerb if he's cool with it. We can make this look good.

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
            Awesome! Thanks!! I'm down to help with [MENTION=856]LarsVerb if he's cool with it. We can make this look good.
            Added the section. Will move it later. For now u and [MENTION=856]LarsVerb can work on it

Its in mak discussions. 2F interviews

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Added the section. Will move it later. For now u and [MENTION=856]LarsVerb can work on it

Its in mak discussions. 2F interviews

Heeeeeck yeah! Thanks josh. You're the man. Lars, bro lets do this.

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Heeeeeck yeah! Thanks josh. You're the man. Lars, bro lets do this.
                Np. Let me know where you think it would fit best in the order of sub forums under mak discussions.

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Np. Let me know where you think it would fit best in the order of sub forums under mak discussions.

That seems like a good place where it's at. IMO. Now [MENTION=856]LarsVerb can you move the interviews over to the new section created? Make them stickies and then we can leave the regular threads open for suggestions for interviews and discussions about ones we have and so on. I think that all sounds good. Then lastly we can change the thread title names to all be consistently the same so it's organized and all. It'll be awesome!

Comment

That seems like a good place where it's at. IMO. Now [MENTION=856]LarsVerb can you move the interviews over to the new section created? Make them stickies and then we can leave the regular threads open for suggestions for interviews and discussions about ones we have and so on. I think that all sounds good. Then lastly we can change the thread title names to all be consistently the same so it's organized and all. It'll be awesome!
                    I have no time today, I hope I have some tomorrow after work. If not I do it monday.

Comment

This is a really good idea. Members can now go straight to the 'interviews' section and find the interviews in there. It's a lot simpler. Nice work guys

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

2Pac Forum Interviews

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                        I have no time today, I hope I have some tomorrow after work. If not I do it monday.
                        That's cool [MENTION=856]LarsVerb do what youve gotta do first. Just thought this would be a good idea.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        This is a really good idea. Members can now go straight to the 'interviews' section and find the interviews in there. It's a lot simpler. Nice work guys
                        Thanks man! I think it'll help a lot and they should get more views and feedback.

Comment

That's cool [MENTION=856]LarsVerb do what youve gotta do first. Just thought this would be a good idea.

Thanks man! I think it'll help a lot and they should get more views and feedback.
                          Great idea mcny71.. The very existence of this section also means there isis pressure on staff to keep doing new interviews

LolLol..nah im grateful for the stuff we already have plus ones to come.

Comment

tidys up the site and makes it look alot more organised

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                              Great idea mcny71.. The very existence of this section also means there isis pressure on staff to keep doing new interviews

LolLol..nah im grateful for the stuff we already have plus ones to come.
                              thanks man i'm glad you approve and enjoy the new addition :-)

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                              tidys up the site and makes it look alot more organised
                              yes sir exactly. i'm glad you agree too!

aaaaaaand here is our new section!!! thanks [MENTION=1]Skyfall & [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for getting it together and all!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X