This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupac Book Review Section

Hey [MENTION=1]Skyfall I've been searching the forums and I've seen "reviews" and I've seen the collectors thread for "books" and even the "articles/book" thread but I haven't seen one for reviewing books regarding Tupac.

As you can tell from my books collection thread there's a lot of books on Pac and I obviously don't have them all. But I thought it'd be a great idea and addition to have a "Review Of 2Pac Related Books" thread or whatever the title should be.

There's probably some readers out there and I'm sure there's people who would recommend books for other members or new fans. But we don't have a place to weed them out and review them. If so I'm unaware of it.

But anyways that's my idea for the week lol. Not sure where it could go. Maybe under reviews as a sub forum or maybe make a sticky for individual books do they're above other reviews. Up to you boss.

This is a really good idea [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

I'm sure there lots of member's on here willing to write up some reviews

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      Hey [MENTION=1]Skyfall I've been searching the forums and I've seen "reviews" and I've seen the collectors thread for "books" and even the "articles/book" thread but I haven't seen one for reviewing books regarding Tupac.

As you can tell from my books collection thread there's a lot of books on Pac and I obviously don't have them all. But I thought it'd be a great idea and addition to have a "Review Of 2Pac Related Books" thread or whatever the title should be.

There's probably some readers out there and I'm sure there's people who would recommend books for other members or new fans. But we don't have a place to weed them out and review them. If so I'm unaware of it.

But anyways that's my idea for the week lol. Not sure where it could go. Maybe under reviews as a sub forum or maybe make a sticky for individual books do they're above other reviews. Up to you boss.

Added as a sub to the books/articles section

Comment

Tupac Book Review Section

Sweet thanks man! Appreciate it. Lets see if we've got some readers among us!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X