This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae/Dancehall

Dear Mr. president (damn i feel like pac lol)

i was wondering if you guys are planning on putting a sub forum for reggae. I'm not sure how many reggae/dancehall fans there are on this website but it could be interresting.
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Reggae/Dancehall

Originally posted by krokro View Post
    Dear Mr. president (damn i feel like pac lol)

i was wondering if you guys are planning on putting a sub forum for reggae. I'm not sure how many reggae/dancehall fans there are on this website but it could be interresting.
    Are you looking for a discussions section or download section for reggae/dancehall? I am curious to here from other members if there is much interest in it. If so we could definitely add some sections.

Anyone else have an interest in this?

#staff #vip #dj #collectors

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

Never really cared for reggae, doubt that once the section is made if anything would be contributed to it, but we'll see.

Comment

i dont see a problem with something like this.... we could give it a shot

Comment

well, for a download section i could contribute lot to it, especially the riddims part. To those who dont know what riddims are its basically a beat such as (liquid riddim) its a very popular one, and then they have different artist performing on the riddim.

A discussion thread could be interresting also, but as i know there arent that many reggae/dancehall followers.

You guys should check out dj plinks riddim mixes very good.

If there is enough demand i would love to contribute to this section, as i listen to reggae alot more than hip hop, well i listen to almost everything more than hip hop now a days.
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

not my piece of cake as they say this music doesn't interest me personally.

Comment

it could be interesting , but we need some people that got really informations on reggea and then u should split it in categorys like there are many sorts of it and mixes , for example roots reggea and dubstep mixes and all this ...

but im in for it ... pirates anthem is a good one haha and from time to time im hearing black uhuru and stuff like that :P

Comment

sure
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
                  it could be interesting , but we need some people that got really informations on reggea and then u should split it in categorys like there are many sorts of it and mixes , for example roots reggea and dubstep mixes and all this ...

but im in for it ... pirates anthem is a good one haha and from time to time im hearing black uhuru and stuff like that :P
                  i know there are so many genres. when you talkabout information,what type of info do you mean???
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I can't honestly say I want it..

Comment

I guess its no problem adding that as a sub-forum under the Music category

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                        I can't honestly say I want it..
                        I will give u something to wait
                        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by krokro View Post
                          well, for a download section i could contribute lot to it, especially the riddims part. To those who dont know what riddims are its basically a beat such as (liquid riddim) its a very popular one, and then they have different artist performing on the riddim.

A discussion thread could be interresting also, but as i know there arent that many reggae/dancehall followers.

You guys should check out dj plinks riddim mixes very good.

If there is enough demand i would love to contribute to this section, as i listen to reggae alot more than hip hop, well i listen to almost everything more than hip hop now a days.
                          if there is not enough to warrant a full section, you could always create a thread and maintain it in the entertainment > music section.

for downloads, the download section isnt broken up by genre, but by type of download (single, promo, full album, individual track, soundtrack etc) so feel free to drop whatever you want in the download section.

Comment

No harm in adding the section and see how it turns out
                            If there isn't enough interest, you can only remove it again
                            sigpic

Comment

I would maybe not be so specific, maybe just do a general dance one that way all the sub-genre's can be included in that.
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X