This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment

I ws wondering i dont have the permission to put up attachment. Is there a way i can or must i do something or have moreposts to use it thxsin advance
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Attachment

Originally posted by krokro View Post
    I ws wondering i dont have the permission to put up attachment. Is there a way i can or must i do something or have moreposts to use it thxsin advance
    Attachments are restricted to vip members and staff for security reasons. Attachments can be used for malicious activity and can open vulnerabilities which can be easily exploited.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

oki doki, by the way my antivirus, would not let me open some pages in funny pics post be cause of malicious bla bla bla
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Attachment

Originally posted by krokro View Post
        oki doki, by the way my antivirus, would not let me open some pages in funny pics post be cause of malicious bla bla bla
        When u see that please link me to the page of the thread, or copy and paste the website that triggered the issue. That happens when an image is posted from a site that google marked as malicious it does not mean anything is malicious on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfall View Post
          When u see that please link me to the page of the thread, or copy and paste the website that triggered the issue. That happens when an image is posted from a site that google marked as malicious it does not mean anything is malicious on this site.

Yea that's the thing that sucks about hot linking

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X