This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to get tracklist for 2pac radio? and another question

Hey so im listening to 2pac radio and i hear so many great songs of different artist than Pac that i dont know the names of. i was wondering if its possible to get tracklist of the songs, since they are not written when they pass.

How the fuck do i put color schemes on my words??? trying everything and i cant get it done
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

When you listen to the radio, you see what song is playing in the media player plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
      When you listen to the radio, you see what song is playing in the media player plug in.
      yeah itdoesnt showit for me thats what i thought it should do
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
        Hey so im listening to 2pac radio and i hear so many great songs of different artist than Pac that i dont know the names of. i was wondering if its possible to get tracklist of the songs, since they are not written when they pass.

How the fuck do i put color schemes on my words??? trying everything and i cant get it done
        The entire tracklist can be seen at playlist.2pac-forum.com You can also queue the next song to be played by clicking on it in the list. If you do not queue a song, the songs on the tracklist are played in random order.

To put colors in your words, click the box with an A in it on the editor and choose a new color.

Comment

Possible to get tracklist for 2pac radio? and another question

[MENTION=2963]Krow if you have a smartphone you can use the free app "shazam" it listens to songs then gives you all the info for it. Artist discography, lyrics, video, bio, song title, album, all sorts of stuff.

Comment

Thanks everyone greatly appreciated
            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
              [MENTION=2963]Krow if you have a smartphone you can use the free app "shazam" it listens to songs then gives you all the info for it. Artist discography, lyrics, video, bio, song title, album, all sorts of stuff.
              I love Shazam and Soundhound does the same dealio if Shazam cant find the song

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X