Made Figgas (Raydon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made Figgas (Raydon)

I got here basically thinking it would be right to better rep Notorious Makaveli.com with better the best selection of tracks and content (rhymes/flow/melody) with higher quality more harder lyrics less profanity etc which attribute to the works basically right... so with that in mind my freind WorldWide most likely know him thought my tracks would def thrive even more from what is known from them...

I been on since the start of early 2pac legacy sites that basically had services to promote artists (I wont mention names) and have been doing this forever I can give u details about my career later if u wanna know but 4 now my tracks will 4 SURE speak for themselves and right now everything is motion for me material and business wise I def know for a fact right that u will hear me... so Its time 2 get down 2 the switches and ride 4 this. Thanks for the chance. Ease!

P.S= Material 2 Make it... So Made Figgaz lol.

Heres just a basic sample of whats to come:
    zSHARE - Rollin High.mp3
    Last edited by Raydon; 12-26-2009, 04:32 AM. Reason: Link(s) n' Text
    sigpic When looking forward to things in life... Remember you can strive even further if u have confidence!

welcome to Notorious-Makaveli
    enjoy the forums and check out the words of wisdom section
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Hey Raydon,
      Welcome 2 Notorious-Makaveli.com, your #1 spot, for Big and Pac
      Enjoy your stay

Comment

welcome to the site raydon
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Raydon View Post
          [COLOR="Red"]

P.S= Material 2 Make it... So Made Figgaz lol.

Heres just a basic sample of whats to come:
          zSHARE - Rollin High.mp3
          Feel free to check out that track I metioned 1st in the link. I know supposed to go in the words of wisdom section but its not really a release of any sort and I thought it would b a better intro to myself cause yo said feel free to drop a link in the damn post right llol... so w/e... (Rollin' High) peep it here exclusively...

But I can edit it take it off if you want
          Last edited by Raydon; 12-26-2009, 10:22 AM. Reason: Text
          sigpic When looking forward to things in life... Remember you can strive even further if u have confidence!

Comment

welcome on board
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

welcome to the site.. and i know u and i know this nick.. what is the other name ur known as i dont remember off hand..

Comment

Progress of Talent

Been doing multiple projects under different aliases... started out pretty talented at 14 with no name to say the truth then started doing tracks to work on as a craft as doing some tracks for fun back in 04-05 under Prince G and then went solo from my crew SDB as on thru with Nanji just did a few singles until I found my works to make real hard stuff with "Raydon" just goes with my voice.

It was a progress of my talent and current like living situation Im working right now with artists and DJs for a big projject material for various 2pac legacy sites and promotional networks for a Single/EP/LP collection under yes this name now...Yea.. Hope you will hear my stuff.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!

Comment

welcome aboard the ship, enjoy the ride
                    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Sup dude enjoy ur stay

Comment

welcome to the forum, ill be sure to check ya shit later, i like the name lol

Comment

welcome to the site Raydon

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X