All Eyez On Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Eyez On Me

What up y'all...I've been a member of this board for a little while now but I haven't posted anything yet...so I figured I'd finally make my first post...I've been a Pac fan since around '96-97...I actually didn't start listening to him until after he died...my cousin was a huge fan at the time and he got me listening to him...although mp3's were really new back then, I remember I started downloading some of his songs and was impressed...the first album I officially purchased was Makaveli in '97...and after that I bought almost all the rest...I bought some of the "projects" in the past too...I got one of the Remembering Makaveli DVDs, a 3 DVD music video collection, and also some of the early VHS tapes that were sold in '98 with music videos, interviews, etc...If I could pick a favourite song by Pac, it would have to be the original version of Friends...(the bad quality one that has the louder adlibs and gunshots in it)...my favourite music video would have to be Made Niggaz (the full 8 minute version)...I love Pac's energy and the Outlawz' performances in that video...anyways, that's some info about me...thanks to the creators of this site for all their hard work...I'll see you guys on the forums!

welcome to not mak

Comment

nice introduction mk8

u are welcome to NM.com, hope to see u around soon!!

Comment

yea very great introdction!

Welcome to www.2pac-forum.com mk8
        Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Very well written m8. Glad you chose to be a part of NM, Welcome to the family , keep active and see you on the forums

Comment

WElcome here!
            sigpic

Comment

welcome to the forum!!

nice introduction man... much respect.. i think you will like it here...

see you around!!

Comment

welcome to notorious makaveli
                have fun and stay active
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

All Eyez On US!! Welcome 2 Notorious-Makaveli.com number 1 spot for Big & Pac

Comment

welcome 2 the site

Comment

welcome to the site man
                      Good to see you here
                      Enjoy
                      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X