Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thanks

Hello,

It has been so long since J.D. Bastin created the first message board for 2pac fans. Along the way, many forums have come and gone, but this is among the tops of them all. The generosity of the creators and collaborators can't be recognized enough, and you have all brought a lot of joy to a lot of people - even if we don't all speak up about it often enough.

Thanks for the site props, and a very warm welcome to Notorious-Makaveli. keep active

Comment

welcome to the forum kryan, enjoy
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

this is the kind of member i like seeing out of lurking mode lol

welcome.

Comment

14+ Years of Lurking

And I have accumulated a heck of a lot of knowledge over the course of that time, but I still can't hold a flame to the people who work so tirelessly at this stuff. I think that may be what keeps a lot of people like me from posting.

Having lurked on numerous 2pac message boards, these things at times can end up becoming a pissing match of who knows what and who knows who. We all want to know it all, but from a lifelong lurker's perspective, it feels like we have little to contribute compared to people who are so close to the source of the information in the community.

Thank you all for being so welcoming, though. It makes it much easier to chime in to know that everybody is in this for the same reason here.

Comment

Originally posted by kryan06 View Post
              And I have accumulated a heck of a lot of knowledge over the course of that time, but I still can't hold a flame to the people who work so tirelessly at this stuff. I think that may be what keeps a lot of people like me from posting.

Having lurked on numerous 2pac message boards, these things at times can end up becoming a pissing match of who knows what and who knows who. We all want to know it all, but from a lifelong lurker's perspective, it feels like we have little to contribute compared to people who are so close to the source of the information in the community.

Thank you all for being so welcoming, though. It makes it much easier to chime in to know that everybody is in this for the same reason here.
              Welcome, and I wish I could rep you for those true words!

Comment

welcome to the forum man!

Comment

welcome!!!... some nice words there...

hope you stick around...

Comment

Welcome to NM kryan. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Wellcome and enjoy the forum

Comment

Welcome to the forum man!
                        enjoy your stay
                        As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

welcome to the site
                          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                          Vinyls: 60
                          Cassettes: 110
                          CDs: 216

Comment

welcome and have fun !!!!

Comment

Welcome to Notorious-Makaveli dude, hope you stay active on the site!
                              SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X