iLLUMiNATiON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iLLUMiNATiON

Yo wattup 2pac-forum my names iLLUMiNATiON, some of yall know me, some of yall dont....i just wanted to say that i officially dumped the site i was on previously and my mod position just because i was taken advantage of. Im here to help keep pac's legacy alive with exclusive pellas, remixes etc. I really want 2 avoid all the forum drama and just enjoy a site that avoids that. So if you know me, whats up, and if u dont...u will. Im currently working on my Final Mixtape "Makaveli - Tha Last Ride 4CD SET" its my final mixtape, ill still do some independant stuff after that, but i really want to focus on video production. Ill still make beats as well and pellas ...since that has became a hobby to me, i dropped a 40 track deep CPU collection i recently released...i dropped it on a couple sites, but there is definetly some exclusives there, so feel free to check them out and mix it up, the rar includes the following pellas:

Ambitionz Az A Ridah
    As The World Turns
    Black Jesuz
    Check Out Time
    Danger Time
    Fair Exchange Real OG
    Changed Man Real OG
    Fuck Friendz
    Fuck The World
    Grab The Mic
    I Saw Ya Girl
    Is It Cool 2 Fuck
    It Aint Easy OG
    Just Watchin' OG
    Life Goes On OG *iLLUMiNATiON VERSION* (THE BEST ANYWHERE)
    LIL Homies OG (THE BEST ANYWHERE)
    Mamas Just A Lil Girl OG
    Million Dolla Spot (BEST)
    Never Call U Bitch Again Studio *REMASTERED*
    Never Call U Bitch Again OG
    Niggaz Done Changed
    Play Ya Cardz Right OG (BEST)
    Road 2 Glory
    Set It Off
    Street Life
    This Aint Livin' Real OG
    Thugz Mansion Freestyle
    U Can Call OG
    U Dont Have 2 Worry OG
    Watch Ya Mouth FULL VERSION
    Dont Stop Studio *REMASTER*
    Last Mutha Fucka Breathing OG
    Highspeed Real OG
    If They Love Their Kidz
    M.O.B REAL OG *FULL*
    Reincarnation
    Still I Rise OG
    Thugz Passion OG
    God Bless The Dead OG
    Late Night (Best)

All these pellas were created soely by me...others have tried to take credit from me when i left the site, but i can assure you their all my pellas. I hope you enjoy and i guess ill just add a link here as well.

*** TO CHECK OUT OR DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPES AND RARE, EXCLUSIVE 2PAC ACAPELLAS AND CPU's VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT http://www.youtube.com/user/iLLUMiNA...z?feature=mhee *** iLLUMiNATiON RECORDzā„¢ "Lifez A Bitch, And Im Just Tryna Pimp Dat Ho"

[MENTION=8416]iLLUMiNATiON

Welcome to the site, man. Hope you will stick around and enjoy it.
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by Đuka View Post
      [MENTION=8416]iLLUMiNATiON

Welcome to the site, man. Hope you will stick around and enjoy it.
      Ya bro i definetly plan on sticking around..there is only 3 people i have a problem with..and i dont think any of them are members here, so im happy as can be... Check out those pellaz...some of them are great, and some are ok, but all are useable!....and thanks for the luv btw...much appreciated, its been a stressful last 2 days for me.
      *** TO CHECK OUT OR DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPES AND RARE, EXCLUSIVE 2PAC ACAPELLAS AND CPU's VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT http://www.youtube.com/user/iLLUMiNA...z?feature=mhee *** iLLUMiNATiON RECORDzā„¢ "Lifez A Bitch, And Im Just Tryna Pimp Dat Ho"

Comment

yo man i met u on MF glad to have u here bro
        sigpic

Comment

I know of you, but only from what i've read online so no worries. Glad you joined us bro, hope you stick around and keep active

Comment

Welcome to the site man ... i'm pretty sure you will love being here .. thanks for the contribution .. hope to see you around

Comment

Hey, I think its kind of funny ur being here. Few months ago attacking me on mob-figgaz with the whole mob-figgaz crew lol. Saying I need to go back to my crappy site lol (dunno or that was u, who said that). Saying I stole your acapellas for my latest mixtape LOL.

But no hard feelings, Your welcome here. Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Hey, I think its kind of funny ur being here. Few months ago attacking me on mob-figgaz with the whole mob-figgaz crew lol. Saying I need to go back to my crappy site lol (dunno or that was u, who said that). Saying I stole your acapellas for my latest mixtape LOL LOL LOL.

But no hard feelings, Your welcome here. Enjoy it.
                Same thing happened to me and then I thought it get back at him after he left and joined TN. But all in the past now... This guy can contribute a lot!! Though there's many sides to him
                **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

welcome to the forum, stay active & enjoy
                    F-N-F
                    THE REMIX KING
                    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Welcome here !
                      sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=8416]iLLUMiNATiON Hey u had a thread on M-F in the V.I.P section sayin u got the CDQ to Till My Dyin Day and the acapella to it. U goin to leak it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
                          [MENTION=8416]iLLUMiNATiON Hey u had a thread on M-F in the V.I.P section sayin u got the CDQ to Till My Dyin Day and the acapella to it. U goin to leak it?
                          He dont have it lol.

Comment

the mans full of shit

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X