221 returns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 221 View Post
    I hear you all whispering. I am back to claim my spot as Tupac OG.

Fuck all over 2pac sites. Especially that fake ass private forum. I am back to stay.
    Originally posted by The Bigger Poppa View Post
    Check your PM. I think we can do a deal.
    Right, the first "member" is not 221, it's some fake ass weegar from 2Pacforum come here to spy and fuck around with your minds. Also The Bigger Poppa is Gurjeelitt aka G Litt aka Prophet Aka FatCanadianCheeseCake, yeh remember me bitch. Here's some posts from DubCNN that are similar to hers.

"I just got promoted to Level 2. I like what I see in Level 2 and will buy. THen I will move to level 3. I got a decent job coming this summer. Mom got me a job at the hospital while I am away from university. Tired of lies here and waiting on lames. I will do this the right way cuz it make me think. If level 11 is this good and project so cheap what must be in level 2, 3,4,5 etc. Oh and I am a good person, dante dont need to worry I won't leak project which I have spent my hard earned money on."

"Friend you wrong. You not see what I see in Level 2. If I get products I not care the money I pay for it. 2pac music for my ears, very nice."

IMO, ban both of the fuckers, theyr'e only hear to cause trouble.

Comment

nah, i think 221 sounds legit, lets wait for his tracklist.
      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Bla bla bla.

Closed.
        Tupac was discovered jacking off by wal-mart

Comment

221 is the real thing, me and Chantal have confirmed this. I do not believe the bigger poppa is Prophet, however BP hasnt signed in for awhile anyways. The mods and I know who Prophet is on this site and it is taken care of.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X