Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Perth Australia

Hello

The name is Jordon and glad to have found such a great forum on Pac.

i am now 25 and been a fan since i was 15 years old and till this day i have never got tired of his music. There just something about his music that keeps me at peace.

And just to mention i have the same Queen nefertiti tattoo on my arm as Pac.

Thanks for reading and i hope to bring as much info to this forum as i can.

Jords

Sup Jords!

Comment

welcome to the forum dude
      Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
      Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

welcome to the site.
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Re: Hello from Perth Australia

Bonjour,

From Melbourne

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk 2

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum !
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site stay active and have fun!

Comment

welcome to the forum jordan!

hope to see you around!!

Comment

here Jords. Enjoy ur stay and get involved

Comment

Welcome bro 2Pac 4 Ever

Comment

welcome, you've come to the right place

Comment

Welcome to the site homie

Comment

Thanks all for the welcomes and good to see a melbournian on here, Melbourne is my second home.

How are we all feeling about 2pac dod coming up, cannot believe it has been 16 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordoncodd View Post
                              Hello

The name is Jordon and glad to have found such a great forum on Pac.

i am now 25 and been a fan since i was 15 years old and till this day i have never got tired of his music. There just something about his music that keeps me at peace.

And just to mention i have the same Queen nefertiti tattoo on my arm as Pac.

Thanks for reading and i hope to bring as much info to this forum as i can.

Jords
                              for a start you can view our "polls" thread, here you can comment and vote on your favorite versions of songs: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php/154-Polls you can also view some of our awesome 2Pac collections here in the "Collectors" thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...348-Collectors feel free to start your own collection thread too! we would love to see new items from collectors! since you are new to the site feel free to ask any questions about any Tupac song here in this thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ac-Song-Thread then if you are like me you will like to have the lyrics to some of your favorite songs, we've had members working hard to keep our lyrics better than the average google search, so you can find them all properly organized here: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...11-2Pac-Lyrics

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay at your new home! Oh, and stay active

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X