Hi from Sweden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Sweden!

Hey i'm 21 from Sweden and been a fan of Tupac since I first heard one of his songs on the tv, it was actually on the "Biggie and Tupac" documentary and I had no idea what hiphop was back then, were around 14-15 years old then. But Bumpin Hiphop almost everyday since then ^^

Keep ya head up!
    "Yo Krazy B". "You know what, When u said that last time, I was kind of trippin right, but now yo right, I am crazy, but you know waht else, I don't give a fuck" (Above the rim)
    "A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldiers dies but once." (Tupac)
    "I am the punishment of god. If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Ghengis Khan)

Welcome, I just started on this forum aswell, lets keep his legacy alive and well

Comment

Great to have you here enjoy the forum and welcome!

Comment

welcome to the spot!!

Comment

hey and welcome to the forum.
          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

welcome to 2pac forum

Comment

to the forum amigo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakidafi View Post
                Hey i'm 21 from Sweden and been a fan of Tupac since I first heard one of his songs on the tv, it was actually on the "Biggie and Tupac" documentary and I had no idea what hiphop was back then, were around 14-15 years old then. But Bumpin Hiphop almost everyday since then ^^

Keep ya head up!
                for a start you can view our "polls" thread, here you can comment and vote on your favorite versions of songs: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php/154-Polls you can also view some of our awesome 2Pac collections here in the "Collectors" thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...348-Collectors feel free to start your own collection thread too! we would love to see new items from collectors! since you are new to the site feel free to ask any questions about any Tupac song here in this thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ac-Song-Thread then if you are like me you will like to have the lyrics to some of your favorite songs, we've had members working hard to keep our lyrics better than the average google search, so you can find them all properly organized here: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...11-2Pac-Lyrics

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay at your new home! Oh, and stay active

Comment

welcome here
                  sigpic

Comment

hi, your a fan of promoe and looptroop btw?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

weelcome

Comment

welcome to the site homie

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                            for a start you can view our "polls" thread, here you can comment and vote on your favorite versions of songs: you can also view some of our awesome 2Pac collections here in the "Collectors" thread: feel free to start your own collection thread too! we would love to see new items from collectors! since you are new to the site feel free to ask any questions about any Tupac song here in this thread: then if you are like me you will like to have the lyrics to some of your favorite songs, we've had members working hard to keep our lyrics better than the average google search, so you can find them all properly organized here:

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay at your new home! Oh, and stay active
                            Thanks, I will check it out!

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
                            hi, your a fan of promoe and looptroop btw?
                            No man, I don't listen to Looptroop much :/

Hehe I got an error I couldn't post links cause my post count to low when I quoted MCNew :P
                            "Yo Krazy B". "You know what, When u said that last time, I was kind of trippin right, but now yo right, I am crazy, but you know waht else, I don't give a fuck" (Above the rim)
                            "A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldiers dies but once." (Tupac)
                            "I am the punishment of god. If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Ghengis Khan)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X