Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from me :)

Hi there!
    Im Dimitar ( Mitko) from Bulgaria. Im 16 years old. I love to listen hip-hop, most often 2pac. My favourite 2pac song is Until the end of time, maybe. I like them all. Like to listen other artits too. My hobbies are training, rhyming etc. I train kick boxing and street fitness. Love dogs and kids. I have been listeting hip-hop for 3 years. Im trying to make some of it, but for now just trying .Oh, i hope you will see my introduction, so i want to ask you something. Some time ago i watched a video of 2pac, explaining what is thug life. So i was wondering if you know which one is it. So that is from me.
    Peace

Maybe the video you are looking for is "thug angel"?
    Letz be friendz

Comment

Great introduction [MENTION=13199]rare welcome to 2pac-forum!

Comment

Welcome dude enjoy

Comment

nice introduction ... welcome to the forum and its great that u joned

i think u can also find a bit about thug life in 2pac Resurrection ... i remember there was a little bit about it there ...

Comment

thanks for the reception. I have just watched thug angel.Yes there is something about thug life, but it isnt what im looking for. I dont know, maybe im wrong. Maybe i have wrong memories. Later i will watch and the Resurrection, again. Hope Ill find the explaining.

Comment

Hello from me

Welcome to the forum man, I hope you enjoy it here

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Hello from me

[MENTION=13199]rare welcome to our home! I enjoy that song as well! Maybe you'll appreciate the original version and not just the remixes. (Assuming that's what you've heard)

welcome to our family! for a start you can view our "polls" thread, here you can comment and vote on your favorite versions of songs: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php/154-Polls you can also view some of our awesome 2Pac collections here in the "Collectors" thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...348-Collectors feel free to start your own collection thread too! we would love to see new items from collectors! since you are new to the site feel free to ask any questions about any Tupac song here in this thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ac-Song-Thread then if you are like me you will like to have the lyrics to some of your favorite songs, we've had members working hard to keep our lyrics better than the average google search, so you can find them all properly organized here: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...11-2Pac-Lyrics

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay at your new home! Oh, and stay active

Comment

welcome to the forum!!

2pac explained thug life a lot... there are a lot of videos out there with him saying stuff about it... do you have any more details on the video?

Comment

welcome to the site.
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

i found another 2-3 interviews and ill check them when i have more free time. The school people, damn.. It is the end of the first half of the school year and the teachers squeeze us . But I will found the explaining ! ;d Hm, more detail, let me think. I dont know. I remember only a few things, but they arent enough. I know it isnt the interview where Pac says that the Thug Life is a community, way of life. Whatever, ill found it ;d. Оh, and one more thing. Soon (this, maybe next week) Ill record my 3th song. I want you to heart it. Its in Bulgarian, but ill translate it. Im recording with veery awful mic. For now just improving my skills. Oh, yes. Please, ignore my quite bad English.. Later

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome Home.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E

The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone

but I'm sure you knew the meaning!
                          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yes i know it, but i want to find it :d Thanks everyone!

Comment

Welcome here !
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X