Sup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup?

I come from the streets of Manhattan. I started listening to Pac's posthumos album "Loyal To The Game" around 13. I didnt really know Pac that well. Then I started going years backwards, from Better Dayz-2Pacalypse Now. I still listen to pac today (Im sure that all of you know that) and I really liked Pacs flow.

By the time "Pac's Life" came out, I was in High School, reminiscing on him. Through the years I started liking pacs lyrics more and more. Thats really all I gotta say so yeah.
    Last edited by PossibleHope; 02-12-2013, 08:59 AM.

Sup?

Welcome to the forum man, I hope you enjoy it here!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Welcome & have fun!
      Hey Nas, remember that shit you said?
      I don't know what magazine you said, soome shit how I wasn’t
      Nobody saying thugs till well whatever, whatever, whatever.
      Nigga you better really go to a record store go check out some of your albums you been putting out motherfucka
      We be doing this thug shit for awhile now
      I know you been listening cause you been biting this shit
      So uh, recognize and realize, before your ass get rolled on

Comment

welcome, always loads goin on here..

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum enjoy!

Comment

Sup?

Originally posted by PossibleHope View Post
              I come from the streets of Manhattan. I started listening to Pac's posthumos album "Loyal To The Game" around 13. I didnt really know Pac that well. Then I started going years backwards, from Better Dayz-2Pacalypse Now. I still listen to pac today (Im sure that all of you know that) and I really liked Pacs flow.

By the time "Pac's Life" came out, I was in High School, reminiscing on him. Through the years I started liking pacs lyrics more and more. Thats really all I gotta say so yeah.
              Oh man I'm sorry to hear you started with LTTG & PL gosh they're the worst albums lol! Glad you moved backwards and found the real gems! If you've got any questions let me know. Here's done links that may help you!

welcome to our family! for a start you can view our "polls" thread, here you can comment and vote on your favorite versions of songs: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdisplay.php/154-Polls you can also view some of our awesome 2Pac collections here in the "Collectors" thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...348-Collectors feel free to start your own collection thread too! we would love to see new items from collectors! since you are new to the site feel free to ask any questions about any Tupac song here in this thread: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ac-Song-Thread then if you are like me you will like to have the lyrics to some of your favorite songs, we've had members working hard to keep our lyrics better than the average google search, so you can find them all properly organized here: http://www.2pac-forum.com/forumdispl...11-2Pac-Lyrics

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay at your new home! Oh, and stay active

Comment

welcome to the site!!

hope to se you around

Comment

Welcome to the site homie

Comment

welcome to the site
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Welcome man, stick around!

Comment

great intro ....