Hey hey hey, what's going on y'all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey hey hey, what's going on y'all?

Hi I'm Mark from South East London, UK. I've been listening to Pac for about 10 years now and still find him one of the most poignant, honest and open artists I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Welcome to the site homie

Comment

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

another uk'er welcome to the site mate

Comment

Welcome man enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Alomongerpete View Post
            Hi I'm Mark from South East London, UK. I've been listening to Pac for about 10 years now and still find him one of the most poignant, honest and open artists I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.
            Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

good to have you around.

stay active

piz
              GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site - I use to fuck this Greek girl from SE London - deptford - great pussy

Enjoy!
                Letz be friendz

Comment

welcome to the site
                  2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

hello there mate!

Comment

Welcome to the site man! I always found pac to be the sameway when I first started listening to him. He was one of the most brutally honest rappers I came across. If you need any help, feel free to contact one of the staff members here with the green, yellow, blue or red colors.

Comment

welcome and enjoy man be active and I hope to see u around
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey welcome to 2pac-forum [MENTION=13778]Alomongerpete you will certainly enjoy the 2pac stuff here being a 10yr fan!

Comment

welcome to the site mark!

there are plenty other UK fans around the site... glad you joined us!!

Comment

hope ur enjoying the site

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X