Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

I'm an old school 2pac fan. I have been listening to 2pac since 1992. Back then I saw 2pac on a top 20 MTV countdown with the song Brenda Got A Baby. I live in Seattle and still bump 2pac everyday. I'm a fan of 2pac empathy songs such as Keep Ya Head Up and Unconditional Love etc... I join this site because there are less and less 2pac fans around my age and area. My favorite 2pac cd is Me Against The World. That cd is the theme of my life in my 20s.

Welcome to the best 2pac forum! Stick around

Comment

welcome to the forum!

another oldschool fan on here! its great to have you around... i think you will really like what we got going on here and enjoy the discussions!

glad you found us! hope to see you around the board!

Comment

Welcome to the site homie

Comment

great introduction welcome to the forum man!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtycambo View Post
            I'm an old school 2pac fan. I have been listening to 2pac since 1992. Back then I saw 2pac on a top 20 MTV countdown with the song Brenda Got A Baby. I live in Seattle and still bump 2pac everyday. I'm a fan of 2pac empathy songs such as Keep Ya Head Up and Unconditional Love etc... I join this site because there are less and less 2pac fans around my age and area. My favorite 2pac cd is Me Against The World. That cd is the theme of my life in my 20s.
            welcome to the site.....
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

welcome to the site
              sigpic

Comment

Nice to meet all of you! This site reminds me of the old site back in the late 1990's. Good to see Pac being listen to worldwide.

Comment

great introduction, nice to see another old school pac fan signing up on our site

if u need any help in the forum, let a moderator know, we will always help u out!

now enjoy our site and i hope to see u in the discussions soon!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X