Hello homie's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello homie's

I'm from South Italy .I was orphaned as a child and I started listening to the music of Pac when I was 9 year old. He always gave me strength and hope .It was my teacher of life, now I'm 23, a wife and a son and I follow his rules, Apostle of a master who does not know I exist. He taught me a lot, but the most important things was to be true, and also that if you really believe in your dreams you can make them come true. I hope to stay well in this forum and learn about so many other people like me who has been helped by Pac. Arrivederci homies

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, great first post! That's very deep, I feel you.

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to hear your opinions about his music.

Comment

Welcome to the site... do you collect his music,? Does Italy get its own 2pac releases i.e. with "made in Italy" on the back of CDs tapes etc?
        Letz be friendz

Comment

welcome to the site
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

welcome to the forum
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

welcome to 2F

Comment

Welcome! Pretty deep intro indeed.

Comment

[MENTION=15276]Paclova tbh i was goin 2 clown you for your name "lover", but after readin ur post, i´ll pass.
                  life is tough, i grew up in broken home, my father bein a straight up psycho, kinda guy you don´t wanna fuxk wit, esp. when he was drunk, long story short, first he was drinkin´, then sprung on heroin, u can imagine what i went through ... life is tough, that´s why i put "souljah" in my name, we´re soldiers in this war called life.. only people who felt the pain can be real, that´s why i listen to kind of music i´m listening to, life made me mature very fast cuz of the shxt i´ve seen in my life... back 2 topic: welcome 2 tha board n stay active... we´re like a big family here ... ain´t no playahatin´... would like 2 see your posts often, get started.

peace out n happy new year!
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X