Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here!

Hi all,

I just found this forum, and I am glad I did as I am huge 2pac fan. I grew up in the 90's in New York, so I was fortunate to experience the rise of Tupac through it all. The older I've gotten the less I listen to hip hop music, but it's not because I've outgrew it or anything like that. It's just that today's hip hop can't compare to the 90's era, which Tupac was on top of. It was an amazing time to be a hip hop fan, and I honestly kind of feel bad for today's generation who are stuck with today's hip hop artists. Anyways, Tupac was and always will be the number 1 artist of this genre, which says a lot given that he passed away almost 20 years ago. Looking forward to blogging with you all!

Originally posted by angelo View Post
    Hi all,

I just found this forum, and I am glad I did as I am huge 2pac fan. I grew up in the 90's in New York, so I was fortunate to experience the rise of Tupac through it all. The older I've gotten the less I listen to hip hop music, but it's not because I've outgrew it or anything like that. It's just that today's hip hop can't compare to the 90's era, which Tupac was on top of. It was an amazing time to be a hip hop fan, and I honestly kind of feel bad for today's generation who are stuck with today's hip hop artists. Anyways, Tupac was and always will be the number 1 artist of this genre, which says a lot given that he passed away almost 20 years ago. Looking forward to blogging with you all!
    Welcome!! And Stay Active

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Thanks!, and I definitely will.

Comment

Enjoy the site there's lots of threads you will enjoy reading! stay active and welcome to the site 2pac-forums.
        "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

welcome to the site
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome 2 the site. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome homie
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment