Tupac Shakur memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupac Shakur memorabilia

Hi all I came across some old tupac items and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them

What items are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 41 View Post
      Hi all I came across some old tupac items and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them
      What is it that you have?
      "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Tupac Shakur memorabilia

Originally posted by hennez View Post
        What is it that you have?
        I have a guess pass that his manager wore and a few other things not sure how to post pics on here
        Last edited by Johnny 41; 03-12-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 41 View Post
          I have a guess pass that his manager wore and a few other things not sure how to post pics on here if you type in tupac Shakur notebooks or memorabilia on Google you will see that someone found a ton of tupacs un heard lyrics and unreleased music that was my friend and his son hopefully the music gets out to the world soon!
          I see.so you want to post pictures?
          "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

Comment

Sure

Comment

Okay can someone help [MENTION=2938]Johnny 41 to post pictures. Thank you!

Comment

Wemcome to the best pac forum ever !

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

first welcome
                    second i would love to help you. as a newbie you can't post links if i remember right. i don't know if you can write a pm. i write you know a pm. upload the pictures to http://tinypic.com and i post the links here for you
                    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X