hey guys new on this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys new on this forum

Hey, I'm A huge 'Pac fan and have quite alot of OG stuff like the gho5t series of albums, the full evolution collection and I probably have alot of doubles and joined here to hopefully build on but I want everything that has been leaked so I see I'm gonna have to put some work in ;D as I want it in the best format possible, I love hearing the OG's because its like being in the studio with 'pac and listening to them they way he wanted them like Ghetto Gospel and his Posthumous records.

Whats your favorite 'Pac track OG or Retail?

I also want to build on my music collections of Dre, Snoop, Top Dogg & Tha Dogg Pound as well
    Last edited by scottishdanstfu; 03-22-2016, 02:01 AM.
    sigpic

Welcome to the site stay active enjoy!
    "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Originally posted by hennez View Post
      Welcome to the site stay active enjoy!
      Thanks man, I'm gonna try!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
          Welcome to the site
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scottishdanstfu View Post
            Thanks
            Welcome to the site. see ya around.
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Welcome to the best pac site around

Comment

Thanks guys heres hoping I can reach 50 posts to the download sections aha I really need to get my collections up this is like one of the only sites I've found that people are still posting on
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys heres hoping I can reach 50 posts to the download sections aha I really need to get my collections up this is like one of the only sites I've found that people are still posting on
                  Quite true that there aren't that many places where ppl post, but when it comes to download sections, they are quite useless. Can't remember the last time I downloaded something from such sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                    Quite true that there aren't that many places where ppl post, but when it comes to download sections, they are quite useless. Can't remember the last time I downloaded something from such sections.
                    Really? How disappointing I just wanna get the stuff I'm missing like the 56 Johnny J vault tracks and some of the other OG stuff tHat I haven't got. I've got all the phonkey Dee mix tapes and gho5t aka crizzo ones and the evolution collection. Obviously any dre and snoop I can find on the way is gonna be an added bonus.
                    sigpic

Comment

Really? How disappointing I just wanna get the stuff I'm missing like the 56 Johnny J vault tracks and some of the other OG stuff tHat I haven't got. I've got all the phonkey Dee mix tapes and gho5t aka crizzo ones and the evolution collection. Obviously any dre and snoop I can find on the way is gonna be an added bonus.
                      Haven't checked, but you might find those there.

Comment

Awesome here's hoping! Unless someone can pm me a link to it it would greatly be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome bro
                          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

welcome 2 the forum

Comment

welcome man!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...