Sup everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup everyone

My artist name is Ben Reilly, I am a rapper and voice actor from Edmonton, AB, Canada. I am one third of the rap group E.G.O. (EverGreen Originals) with Rollin' MC and GB Beatz. We've opened for The Outlawz and have songs with Snoop Dogg, Daz & Kurupt, among others. I decided I wanted to be a emcee when I was 5 years old, and started rapping when I was 12. I dropped my first solo project, My Stereo Tape 2.0, (which I also plan to release singles for) yesterday.

I am here to interact with others who share my love of Hip-Hop/Rap Music, (from Old School to Trap, I love it all) and possibly find other artists to share music and collaborate with.

Nice to meet everyone, hope you all had a great weekend.

to the forum [MENTION=16770]BenReilly

Nice to meet you too

It's always nice to welcome new Members especially when they are artists!!

Post up some links of your work homie!!

Enjoy your stay!

Big UP!

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BenReilly View Post
      My artist name is Ben Reilly, I am a rapper and voice actor from Edmonton, AB, Canada. I am one third of the rap group E.G.O. (EverGreen Originals) with Rollin' MC and GB Beatz. We've opened for The Outlawz and have songs with Snoop Dogg, Daz & Kurupt, among others. I decided I wanted to be a emcee when I was 5 years old, and started rapping when I was 12. I dropped my first solo project, My Stereo Tape 2.0, (which I also plan to release singles for) yesterday.

I am here to interact with others who share my love of Hip-Hop/Rap Music, (from Old School to Trap, I love it all) and possibly find other artists to share music and collaborate with.

Welcome brother!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Welcome to the site

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
          Welcome brother!
          Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
            Which one are you?
            You quoted wrong person pal...

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
              You quoted wrong person pal...
              Woops lol

Comment

Originally posted by BenReilly View Post

I'm a artist also. Iv rapped with Trojan, and rolled with K.Y.

This is me:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X