This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP 5.3.10

I have upgraded the sites PHP version to the latest, PHP 5.3.10.

This latest version closes some security vulnerabilities that exist in previous versions.

Please let me know of any bugs/issues you notice with the site since the upgrade.

All last night whenever I would go to "2Pac-Forum.com" that was already set in my browser it would make the pop up like it was downloading "2pac-forum" but wouldnt go to the site..Just now I had to go to google and type in 2Pac forum and click the link to get here. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
      All last night whenever I would go to "2Pac-Forum.com" that was already set in my browser it would make the pop up like it was downloading "2pac-forum" but wouldnt go to the site..Just now I had to go to google and type in 2Pac forum and click the link to get here. :/
      clear your cache. it was a long shitty upgrade process and unfortunately cookies dont transfer over to well to the new version of php

Comment

What exactly is a PHP ... i gotta sat though ... this site is a lot faster now .. few days ago i was changing my profile page and it was so much quicker than when i did it b4 ... just an observation .. In general, the site is so much faster

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
          last night it was doing the same thing to me, but now it's ok ^^
          sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X