X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job there 71

Comment

Great work McNewYork! But why did you create these threads in the makaveli discussion section? The threads will be on page x in a few weeks and hard to find.

Comment

we gettin a slice of the pie from Amazon an iTunes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
          I know the forums not about trying to make money, it's about Tupac's Legacy & building a positive community to discuss & share on it - but this is valid point. I'm just saying if the site can get kicksback for this, maybe it could go towards site for servers, bandwidth use or whatever. It's a great opportunity anyways! I know a lot of people are doing this with podcast - attaching a reference link to amazon or itunes and getting a kickback if person uses it for purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by ucan View Post
            Nothing new here bro wrong section
            We have had a reference area on here for a long time go check it out
            Sorry man but I laughed my ass off at this just cause of how absurd it is - [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 is super moderator you gotta find this statement extremely funny !

Comment

"White Man'z World" features Darryl Harper

Comment

Will these topics be in a seperate sub forum?

Great work on all tho... must of taken ages
                Letz be friendz

Comment

Originally posted by WW View Post
                  good job there 71
                  Thank ya boss man.

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
                    Will these topics be in a seperate sub forum?

Great work on all tho... must of taken ages
                    [MENTION=6317]122 thanks bro I appreciate it. Check this thread out. I explain what these are in there. http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=86970

Basically I'm creating a sub section under reference information called "albums" then all these album threads will be in there as a part of reference.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      Its an addition to the reference we already have.

Sorry but Seriously your comment smh
                      yes exactly, thanks

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post
                      Great work McNewYork! But why did you create these threads in the makaveli discussion section? The threads will be on page x in a few weeks and hard to find.
                      appreciate it man, i'm glad you like it. i explain about these threads in this thread here, check it out. maybe it'll make more sense then. http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...893#post618893

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
                      nah, we just had those in the Discography section in Reference already, so i just decided to go ahead and put them with my section too. It's not a bad idea imo in a serious case where someone wants to buy it that way. to me it's not about the money, it's helping people get connected with Tupac. whether it be with information or purchasing his music in a legit way.

Originally posted by paccollector View Post
                      Sorry man but I laughed my ass off at this just cause of how absurd it is - [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 is super moderator you gotta find this statement extremely funny !
                      thanks, because i thought it was quite hilarious myself. maybe he was being sarcastic, or maybe serious. either way i was laughin to myself. glad you thought so too.

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                      "White Man'z World" features Darryl Harper
                      thanks! i knew it was someone that was on the album else where but couldn't remember who. i'll update it now. great new VIP+ member right here!

Comment

Great Job [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 makes it easier for the search, looks good, I like it.

But can you make this Threads "sticky" ?

Comment

I don't think CPO is on Tradin war storiez, I think you got something mixed up there.

Comment

This looks very well done [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71! Great to see this section more streamlined. Can't wait to see what's next!

Comment

NEW RELEASE (September 12, 2014) Reference Section - Information - Albums

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                              Great Job [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 makes it easier for the search, looks good, I like it.

But can you make this Threads "sticky" ?
                              Thanks bro. These will not be sticky threads. But they will be moved into the reference section where they won't be buried in pages forever. So they'll be easily accessible. I just threw them in Makaveli discussions for now so everyone could see them and comment before I move them.

Originally posted by jimjamslam218 View Post
                              This looks very well done [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71! Great to see this section more streamlined. Can't wait to see what's next!
                              Thanks a lot! I'm really excited about this release but the stuff to come is going to be ridiculously awesome IMO. But no idea of when it'll be ready.

Comment

I like the organisation of the page With all links With the album in référence. It´s very clear

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X