Jaden Smith Learns Discipline From 'Kung Fu Kid'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaden Smith Learns Discipline From 'Kung Fu Kid'

Beside practicing how to kick and punch, Will Smith's youngest son Jaden Smith gets an important lesson about discipline from his upcoming movie, "Kung Fu Kid". Jaden's co-star, Jackie Chan revealed to People, "His dad [Will Smith] told me that Jaden had changed. When he takes his shoes off, he doesn't throw them in the corner, but puts them away neatly!"

The "Rush Hour" actor added, "Jaden had a lot of respect for me as his teacher, even off the set. He is professional as many adult actors who have been in the business for years." Jackie continued praising Jaden, saying "He took the training very seriously. I was very impressed with him." The 55-year-old actor also revealed that the young actor of "The Pursuit of Happyness" has mastered front kicks and upper blocks through his training.

Jaden himself told People that Jackie didn't only help him with martial arts but also with some tricks and tips for acting in front of camera, saying "Jackie taught me to ask, 'My left or camera left?' That helped." Beside Jackie, 11-year-old Jaden was also trained by the film's fight coordinator, Master Wu. He shared, "I trained every day for four months with Master Wu. We did a lot of stretching."

Jaden Smith's upcoming film, which is a remake of the 1984 movie "The Karate Kid", is scheduled to be released in U.S. on June 11 2010. Jaden portrays Dre Parker opposites Jackie Chan's Mr. Han. The movie follows Dre as he moves to Beijing with his mother where he starts learning martial arts from Mr. Han because Dre encounters a bully situation.

Source: Jaden Smith Learns Discipline From 'Kung Fu Kid'

Next in the franchise: 'The Tae Kwon Do Tot'
    It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X