Best/Favorite Zombie Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Favorite Zombie Movies?

So im a huge fan of zombie movies, just wondering what yall favorites are? i think my favorite of all time has got to be Dawn of the dead (2004) and 28 days/weeks later, what are your favorites or good ones?

Anyone seen Shaun of the dead? People living in the UK probably seen that film. Its a zombie film, but it is so so funny lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
      Anyone seen Shaun of the dead? People living in the UK probably seen that film. Its a zombie film, but it is so so funny lmao
      Yeah that movie is funny as fuck, pretty big over here actually too lol..i wanna watch it now.

Comment

yea im a fan of 28 weeks later
        keep posting some good ones
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I love the old "Of the Dead" movies, especially Dawn of the Dead, amazing movie.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
          Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
          Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
          Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Thug4Life06 View Post
            I love the old "Of the Dead" movies, especially Dawn of the Dead, amazing movie.
            Yup im watching Dawn of the Dead right now actully, forgot how good and violent it was lol.

Comment

Tamara, not rlly a zombie movie, but its very gewd

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
              These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                So im a huge fan of zombie movies, just wondering what yall favorites are? i think my favorite of all time has got to be Dawn of the dead (2004) and 28 days/weeks later, what are your favorites or good ones?
                Yup 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. Quarantine.

I remember seeing Dawn Of The Dead in the movies, i re-watche it not long ago while being high and i found it pretty wack

Comment

Night of the Creeps is great zombie movie

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

^ looks very promising !

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                    These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of zombie movies, but i have one favorite, it was the first zombie movie i've ever seen....and the best one:

The Evil Dead I & II a great movie

Comment

one of my favorite zombie movies is from the 80s and its called "night of the comet" its a little cheezy but overall a good movie.

the movie "zombieland is pretty good also.lots of funny parts,and is written in a different way than most other zombie movies.

and you cant deny the clAssic zombie movies for sure....of the living dead series was great
                        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

i've seen night of the creeps too
                          it was a long time ago but i remember likeing it
                          F-N-F
                          THE REMIX KING
                          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

28 Days Later
                            The first Resident Evil
                            I also like The Crazies

Comment

I can't make a list lol, i love all zombie movies, from the first night of the living dead to the latest movie, ok some new ones are not so good and i prefer the movies from the years 80 and 90 a lot, but I can watch them all everytime
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X