Ice Cube Wants To Do Another Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cube Wants To Do Another Friday

Do you think you’ll ever do another ‘Friday’ movie? What would those guys be up to today?
    I want to. But I don’t want to do it without Chris Tucker. That’s what people want. I really want to give people what they want, especially doing it for a fourth time. We can’t just go through a movie without giving the people exactly what they want. I’ve been trying to convince Chris to do it. Just say “yeah,” it’s alright … I see Smokey working at a rehab center. [laughs] Craig and Day-Day are probably selling weed by now, get busted, have to go rehab with Smokey, try to convince Smokey to smoke a joint. [laughs] That’d be pretty cool.
    Rap Radar :: Ice Cube Wants To Do Another Friday

I hope so those movies are great...get smokey Craig and dayday all in 1 movie...wow

Comment

yes back to the neighborhood
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i really cant see it happening the last one they made was sooo bad..

Comment

cube without that loud mouth tucker wont be that interesting. they work well as a team, but i think cube alone cant carry the leadin role

Comment

The first one was the best. Cube & Tucker make a great team. It'd be great to see them together again. I doubt Chris will do it tho. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Don't think it will happen. Haven't seen Chris Tucker is anything since Rush Hour 3. Seems that was the only movie he has been in for years.
              Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Man that would b the shit another Friday with all three of them lol

Comment

The 1st and 2nd were fun. Nothing spectaculat, but fun. I can't see a reason to do another. lol. They seemed to have mined that idea dry, creatively speaking.
                  It make homos game at females.

Comment

bring it on cube!
                    fun movies!

Comment

hell yeah, though tucker is a funny bastard, he is a hard bugger to convince, look at rush hour 3, took them agez to get him on board.

I hope they could do a few more films at once so we don't have to wait for smokey to approve of a fifth
                      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

they released a movie last year but it only went straight to dvds instead of theaters its called The Janky Promoters , it reminds me alot of the Friday Trilogy ... i don't know if y'all ever knew about it but its tight and reminds me of the good old days back in the 90's.

here's a scene from the movie :

Comment

LOL When I first seen this I was like look at this tupac look alike lol...then mike epps says it towards the end this movie doesnt look bad.

Comment

once u got smokey back in the movie it will be a classic like the first 1
                            Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                            i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
                              they released a movie last year but it only went straight to dvds instead of theaters its called The Janky Promoters , it reminds me alot of the Friday Trilogy ... i don't know if y'all ever knew about it but its tight and reminds me of the good old days back in the 90's.

here's a scene from the movie :

YouTube - Janky Promoters (promo)
                              ahahha "2pacs alive 2pacs alive"
                              yo do u hear at 4:30 "come to LA" like on bombfirst song
                              pay attention
                              why the fuck did they put that in movie lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X