Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most Effed up movies you ever saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007 View Post
    The torture scenes in that porta cabin thing u mean lol
    It's a film that makes you think how far you would go in Samuel Jackson's place

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
      Have any of you ever seen "IT" With the clown? I saw that when I was little and I dont fuck with that..Fuck clowns...Omg im freaking out even thinking about this..
      do you want a balloon?

clowns are scary
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
        is it worse than " a Serbian movie " ?
        Ummmm. No tbh, the first one of the series was fucked up but not as bad. I remember getting it on vhs bootleg and thinking it was a real life snuff film as it's made to look like they torture this woman continually before killing her. Weird tapped japanese fuckers lol

Comment

when I saw the first minutes I thought: why do all say that this movie is disgusting? ...but then I saw the whole movie and the last part of the movie is rebarbative
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

I can't think of any movies that really disturbed me. The only "films" that were pretty shocking were the "Faces of Death" videos. I own a movie thats on a lot of lists as the goriest movie ever made called "Braindead" aka "Dead Alive". It's a comedy tho. I think you can watch the entire thing on YouTube, unless it got taken down.

Comment

human centipede fucking weird
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyhippie View Post
                I own a movie thats on a lot of lists as the goriest movie ever made called "Braindead" aka "Dead Alive". It's a comedy tho. I think you can watch the entire thing on YouTube, unless it got taken down.
                One of Peter Jackson first movies before he turned his hand to Lord of the Rings.
                Meet the Feebles is funny too that he made lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                  when I saw the first minutes I thought: why do all say that this movie is disgusting? ...but then I saw the whole movie and the last part of the movie is rebarbative
                  y'all made me want to watch this movie now
                  sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X