Clear All

• best horror

it's a hard one.
    there are many movies:
    Hellraiser 1&2
    A Nightmare On Elm Street 1&2
    Prince Of Darkness
    Halloween 1 (Original)

but I think Prince Of Darkness is the only movie I can't watch alone at night
    Last edited by Exodus; 01-08-2011, 11:07 AM.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

for me it's the original halloween which is my all time favourite horror movie. the remake sucked imo. however i did like the original sequels minus halloween 5 and 6 - i did not dig the whole phorn curse stuff. H20 was good too.

i also love fright night, noes series and friday the 13th series (all the original series).

i honestly think modern horror lack being scary. it's just teenie bopper movies - chicks with big tits running round being stupid. (though it's not a bad thing - chicks with big tits).

Comment

the Halloween 1 remake is great, I love it..and the Halloween 2 remake isn't that bad but I prefer the orginal version of part 2. the first minutes of the Halloowen 2 remake are great.

I never understand the Friday the 13th part 1 hype..a group of teenagers can't defeat/kill an old woman, lol. the other parts are ok.

I forgot another classic The Fog the original version by John Carpenter. He made really great movies.
        Last edited by Exodus; 01-08-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I could slap myself. I forgot one of my favorites horror movies, John Carpenter's The Thing. One of my top 10 movies.

Comment

the og omen, excorcist, way too many to mention lol, thats my favorite genre, so i could be here all night
            Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
            Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

I love watching the original Halloween and the Exorcist
              SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Friday the 13
                Nightmare on elmstreet
                Halloween

Comment

Mirrors, jeepers creepers, nightmare on elmstreet, dawn of the dead
                  My type of movies.

Comment

It's really hard to chose one, cuz it's my favorite genre too, but it's sure I prefer the movies from the late 70 or 80, some of the horror movies made nowadays are good but a lot suck...
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't like horror movies... they ain't no scary at all! when i was 10 i liked freddy cruger crap but now it's hard 2 find somethin good and scary. "Scream" was amazin but i don't think that we can label it a horror movie.

Comment

Dracula, Hallowen.
                        when I die fuck it I wanna go to hell , 'cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fuckin' tell.

Comment

diff excorsist
                          sigpic

Comment

The Shining

This is the only movie I've seen that can give me the creeps. It's a different kind of scary than your usual movie.

Comment

i think the movie 'the unborn' was a very good recent horror movie...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X