Your top 5 actors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your top 5 actors?

Who are your top 5 actors? You know the ones you run to your nearest theater to see there latest movies.

Mine definitely have to be:

Leonardo DiCaprio
    Christian Bale
    Denzel Washington
    Morgan Freeman
    Robert De Niro

"And clown rappers I'm bound to slay"

Stalone
    Jett li
    Chuck norius
    Bruce lee
    The rock

Comment

Originally posted by NoD View Post
      Who are your top 5 actors? You know the ones you run to your nearest theater to see there latest movies.

Mine definitely have to be:

Leonardo DiCaprio
      Christian Bale
      Denzel Washington
      Morgan Freeman
      Robert De Niro
      dude nice, I have the exact same top 5 lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
        dude nice, I have the exact same top 5 lol
        lol seriously? Thats awesome

"And clown rappers I'm bound to slay"

Comment

Originally posted by NoD View Post
          lol seriously? Thats awesome
          yup, actually now that I have thought about it I would take out Morgan Freeman and put in Sam Rockwell

Comment

Sylvester Stallone
            Jean Claude Van Damme
            Steven Seagal
            Jackie Chan
            Jet Li

as you can see I'm a fan of the old 80's and 90's movies
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

Denzel Washington
              Robert Duvall
              Jack Nicholson
              Tom Hanks
              Morgan Freeman

Comment

- Will Smith (Love the ''Badboys'' movies & also like his more serious work like ''Pursuit of happyness'' & ''I am legend'')
                - Ben Stiller (Hilarious dude)
                - Jessica Alba (HOTT, and you guys seen Machete? She's dope in that movie)
                - Terrence Howard (Played some really amazing roles ''four brothers'', ''hustle & flow'' & ''Fighting'' are just a few of the many dope roles he played)
                - Steve Carell (He looks like a very normal american citizen but that just makes the comedy roles he plays better. 40 year old virgin for example.. lmfao. Or ''Date Night''; *some dude starts cussing him out and tells him to zip it* Steve: ''ZIP YOUR VAGINA''. hahahaha)

I don't watch many movies though so my list might be pretty shitty. Alot of times I check IMDB to see the reviews of movies I thought where great and they got like a 4.3 or something. I guess I will never understand that shit but I'm glad I like so many movies, I never leave the cinema dissapointed
                2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Dinero, Denzel and Depp aren't necessarily my top 3 but all great actors.
                  I know you will all hate I said Depp but if you look at the rolls he's put himself in, from edward scissorhands to blow, it is hard not to recognize his talent.
                  And I know it says 5 but can't think of others right now.
                  Originally posted by Ruckus
                  Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
                  Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
                  Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

It's hard choice...

Bruce Willis
                    Arnold Schwarzenegger
                    Jim Carrey
                    Clint Eastwood
                    Al Pacino

Comment

bruce willis (die hard my most favorite trilogy - never watched #4 but i will do it soon)
                      will smith (i love everything of him, and speciale the fresh prince of bel-air)
                      mel gibson (lethal weapon and many more good movies of him)
                      denzel washington (nearly every movie of him is good)
                      the last is a toss-up between samuel l. jackson, jackie chan, silvester stallone... all three super actors

Comment

1. Al Pachino - for HEAT and SCARFACE alone.
                        2. Denzel Washington - for his diversity in roles from a dramatic (John Q.) to an EPIC performance (Training Day)
                        3. Brad Pitt - for diversity as well - from Ocean's Eleven to Seven and by the way TROY was just amazing to me.
                        4. Samuel Jackson - "DESCRIBEEEE WHAT MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOKS LIKE! SAY WHAT AGAIN! SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MUTHAFUCKA! SAY WHAT ONE MO GOT DAMN TIME!"
                        5. Laurence Fishburne - I loved this guy growing up. King Of New York and Deep Cover alone.

Honorable Mentions : Bruce Willis, Angelina Jolie, Will Smith, Robert Dinero, Ed Harris

Comment

jean-claude van damme
                          bruce willis
                          ice cube
                          charlie sheen
                          mike epps
                          sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X