Earliest Movie Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earliest Movie Memories

Just curious as to which movie was the first you remember seeing in theaters?

I did some imdb searching for years on some old movies, and Operation Dumbo Drop from 1995 is the earliest I recall seeing in theaters, which would make me 10 years old. However, I remember going to the theater once and the guy working the counter asked if we've seen Jurassic Park yet, which makes it 1993, but I don't remember what we watched on that trip. Been thinking about this for a while and that's all I can come up with.

Movies at home are way too foggy to recall...

The first movie I saw was the spongebob movie when I was 10 lol

Comment

Its a bit hazy lol but I remember going to see Toy Story with my family must have been about 8...and because of the happy meal toys lol.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

For me its a toss up between Jingle All The Way or Tarzan. I remember bits and pieces of going to both but I dont remember which one was first.

The first movie I remember seeing on tv howerver was Colors..How G am I?

Comment

in theatre: The Flintones (Movie) ...I was 7 years old.
          on TV: don't remember :/
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

when dr dolittle came out. i guess thats about right, cant remember

Comment

My first movie was Titanic.... and I was forced lol
              sigpic

Comment

The first movie I saw at the theater was Jurassic Park. I sat in the very front row and had to look up the whole time. My neck was hurting through the entire movie. d'oh

Comment

The first movie I saw at theater was E.T as far as I remember...
                  when I die fuck it I wanna go to hell , 'cause I'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to fuckin' tell.

Comment

i think it was some yu-gi-oh movie when i was like in 4th or 5th grade..i remember gettin a card of one of those monsters or sumthin..i remember think the ticket seller was psychic cuz he "predicted" what movie i was goin to watch..even tho he knew all the kids like me where goin to watch the same movie...
                    Last edited by Oscar; 01-31-2011, 01:21 AM.
                    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

it was probably one of domestic movies back in late 80s or early 90s. lol
                      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X