Die Hard 5 is announced and gets Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Hard 5 is announced and gets Director

Deadline reported earlier this evening that Bruce Willis' fifth outing as Detective John McClane in Die Hard 5 has scored itself a director in Noam Murro, who is best known outside of the ad agencies for his debut feature Smart People.

There have been rumors circulating over the last few months about 20th Century Fox wanting another installment with Skip Woods working on a script, which has been confirmed by the new addition.

Although Murro has only directed one film, he has been nominated five times by the GA for his commercials work.

Bruce Willis has yet to have signed a deal for a fifth movie but he's shown a lot of enthusiasm for returning to his best-loved franchise.

The previous installment Live Free or Die Hard was released in the summer of 2007 and it grossed $383.5 million worldwide. No word yet on who else if anyone might return from that movie.

first 2 parts are classic! Really Good Shit! 3rd part was dissapoint. 4th was even worse.
    If they want do 5th i hope it's gonna be much better then last 2 parts...

Comment

I enjoyed all 4 though the special effects in. 4 was a little over the top
      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Bruce Willis..... Enough said.
        Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
        Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
        what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
        you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

I like all 4 parts. Part 1 is my favorite, classic movie.
          As long as it's on the same leve as the prequels I'm happy.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

part 1 2 3 all good to me, 4 was a kids movie. didn't have the die hard feel.

Comment

I love these movies, but the 4th one wasn't as good as the others. I hope they step it up with a 5th one.

Comment

Man now they are really milking this. 4th one was terrible. I swear he is too old of this stuff now.
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

I liked the first 2.
                  Live Free Die Hard...More like Big Fail Fail Hard, way too much special effects and fake shit like jumping on an airplane and jumping off on a falling bridge

Hope this one will be as epic as the first couple

Comment

this is the best epic series known to man on the big screen, i just shyt myself realizing theres gonna be another die hard movie.....
                    Say no to Trump.

Comment

I didn't catch 4th part, lol. I must see it some time soon.
                      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Comment

4 was shit tho

Comment

i love the die hard movies,but (there is a but) the last part sucks...its nice to see when ur bored hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X