Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger Returning For Next 'Terminator' Film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Arnold Schwarzenegger Returning For Next 'Terminator' Film?

With Arnold Schwarzenegger out of California's Govenor's office, the actor-turned-politician revealed in a tweet (@Schwarzenegger) last week that he's interested in resuming his movie career after seven years.

So with Arnie back in the mix, talks of a fifth film in the Terminator franchise has picked up steam.

According to a report from DeadLine.com, interest has kicked back up for a new film with Universal, who may enlist director Justin Lin to helm the project. Lin previously director the last three installments of The Fast and the Furious franchise.

"I've heard that the plan would be to possibly pair him with Chris Morgan," said the website.

Apparently, the franchise was acquired in bankruptcy court last February by Santa Monica-based hedge fund Pacificor for $29.5 million. But, talk about further movies were previously dead due to the bankruptcy and the subpar results from Terminator Salvation.

However, before the bankruptcy happened, the storyline was expected to continue from Salvation. Right around the time the bankruptcy was settled, Deadline also reported that William Wisher -- James Cameron's collaborator on Terminator 2 -- wrote a 24-page treatment for the next film and a four-page concept outline for a sixth Terminator film, which continued the post-apocalyptic battleground scenario from Salvation, but added in the element of time travel.

At press time, there was no official word. Stay tuned...

Good to know. I still havent seen the 4th one :/ I think Ill have to re watch all of these cuz they are the shit...

Side not:
    Your avatar is Sasha Gray right? She takes mad dick in the throat yo!

Comment

^^HaHa yea its her.

Comment

Always like the terminator movies, they'd suck without Arnold, like what happened with Predator 2.

Comment

Arnie is old, the magic is gone. I think the best person to replace him, would be LeBron James; The man is fuckin machine in real life.
          Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
          Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
          what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
          you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

the killed the saga with the third movie, cuz in my opinion, all what have been done were done for this war not to be real one day, and at the end of the third movie you see that whatever happens the war begins... than I watched the fourth movie, not so bad, but not so good though......

best are

T2 uncut long version
            T2 normal version
            T1
            T4
            T3

and between the 4 and the 3 i put the serie Terminator sarah connor chronicles..
            sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X