No announcement yet.

NOTORiOUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only good thing is the sex scene, the rest is pretty boring........the award for worst casting has to go to the guy playing suge.....he's short and stumpy, not to mention he looks like a bull frog, LOL

Comment

good movie watched it couple weeks ago worth watching if anyone is thinking about seeing it

Comment

I thought it was pretty good....the guy didn't sound anythin' like him though.

Comment

it was good but the person who played Pac could have done much better.
          just one thing is what Pac would really say :``A kid come to me the other day tellin me I am his hero. Im like naah, Malcolm X should be ur hero, Dr. King.``

Comment

I enjoyed it and hopefully with it's success, other great rap movies will be made. (2pac, nwa, etc.)

Comment

good movie but 2pac actor didnt do best job
              but its all good more movies like this

Comment

Ive STILL been putting this off to watch later...But now Its sparking my interest...Need to see what all the hype is about...But I figure I'll go In with extremely low expectations so I wont be disappointed....

Comment

movie was ok, guy played biggie pretty good. pac not so good. would like to get the dvd heard they got some nice extras.

Comment

they made pac look like an ass.....in te 94 shooting scene,,they made him say new words!"get away from me.....you set me up"
                    I believe in ALLAH,so as long as I do(and that's as long as am alive),NOTHING shall break me.

Comment

i think it was pretty bad :/ i dont like the actors and the movie just felt silly overall .but thats what i think,maybe i had to high hopes on it

Comment

Still need to see this, glad to see you guys are mostly giving positive feedback
                        My Current PC
                        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

ive got it but still havent got round to watching it yet

Comment

it's good if you watch it for being a hip hop movie it's really good but if you watch it for see the truth about biggie and tupac the film isn't like the reality and the events about the tupac shooting are changed lol
                            sigpic

Comment

i thought the moive was terrible movie
                              felt it didn't really portrait biggie right
                              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

I bought the DVD not much to say was my first time watching it. It did remind me alot of 95 though. Was also nice to see some of the history of the songs

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X