Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its decent not all that, the acing spoilt it for me

Comment

I FINALLY got around to watching this...It was okay as far as autobiographical/movies go...the only good characters I could even stand to watch tho was Big and Kims characters...Pac was portrayed HORRIBLY.....If I wasnt already a fan of pac I wouldnt like him or want to be a fan of his....lol....Too bad..

Comment

fuck that movie....biased as fuck....like buddy said, 2pacs side was not well portrayed

Comment

Yeah the movie was okay....2pac and suge looked like bafoons....esp. Suge..he looked like a friggin dwarf, lol @ the source awards scene....i could of played suge better than that guy, lol

Comment

Are there any 100% fans of this movie....??...Like they can't or don't see anything wrong with it....I'm just curious....

Comment

serious.. why still talk about this movie lol... its like.. on dvd now costing 10 dollars lol

Comment

I hate how they made 2pac look !

Comment

i finally watched this movie, and it wasnt bad at all. I cant believe that had whoever it was to play pac. His acting was horrible.

Comment

Allover it was a good movie, tha acting so and so.
                    Pac's character was a joke!

Comment

i watched it 2 times in english cause it was released earlier than in german. after that i was not that much interestet in seeing it in german again and pac wasn´t played that well too....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X