'Notorious' Actor Charged With Domestic Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Notorious' Actor Charged With Domestic Violence

Jamal Woolard, the actor who depicts the late Biggie Smalls in "Notorious," has a wrap sheet of his own.

According to reports, the actor -- who is also known by the rap moniker Gravy -- was previously arrested for a domestic violence charge in September of last year.

The New York Post reports that Woolard was arrested last year and charged with misdemeanor assault, menacing and harassment, stemming from an altercation with his wife, Trina Younger.

The rapper-turned-actor allegedly slapped Younger in their East New York home during an early-morning argument because he came home late.

According to the police report, Younger dared her husband of seven months to hit her, and he accepted responsibility, allegedly saying, "She wouldn't stop pushing me, so I snuffed her."

Despite the allegation, Younger's mother-in-law says the incident is most likely "made up."

"I know he wouldn't hit her," said Roslyn Younger. "He's not like that. Most definitely, they have a good relationship. That's impossible. I think it's made up. He's a loving husband, and I never heard of anything like that before in my life."

The couple is due in court January 29.
    SourcE:Ballerstatus.com
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X