Arnold Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 5

Arnold Schwarzenegger said he'd be back and he's stuck to his promise - the actor has signed on to make another Terminator movie.

The 63-year-old actor will be reprising his role in the sci-fi franchise, according to Deadline.

But any potential movie could be a long time coming as Arnie is attached to star in a rights package that agency CAA is offering around to studios.

Universal, Sony, Lionsgate and CBS have reportedly expressed an interest.

Justin Lin, whose new film Fast Five opens this week, is in the running to direct.

Since ending his stint as Governor of California, Arnie has been linked to a range of projects including a Governator cartoon along with roles in Ji-Woon Kim’s Last Stand and Antoine Fuqua’s The Tomb.

good gawd
    Bryan Anonim
    Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

yeah but what would be the role ? a real living person who give his image to a cyborg ? like the rich "Charles Bishop Weyland" in alien vs predator who gave his face to Bishop the cyborg in alien 2 and 3 ?
      sigpic

Comment

yea... it would be interesting to see which role he plays.... i doubt he will be the terminator... but like the post above says... he could play the guy that gave the face....

Comment

looking forward to see the outcome.

Comment

he could play the guy the robots are designed on

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

acutaully hope the movies are the way they should be next time
              Last edited by MR. ROJAS; 04-27-2011, 06:51 PM.
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

they should have stop with part 3.

Comment

they should have stop this at the second lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Only first and second are good films. I haven't even bothered to watch 4th part...
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

I'm sticking with the first two. They can't make decent sequels for this franchise for some reason.

Comment

would be nice to see arnie play the villain again. or even better have two T800's (both arnies) one good, one bad. I remember one of the original concepts of T2 was to have 2 arnolds in the movie. as much as i love the T1000 played by robert patrick, two arnies would of been great.

Comment

all movies suck now days, so I'll be interested to see how this turns out. I was excited about the expendables, but that movie was lacking something, just wasn't directed good at all, they tried, they tried, but it just didn't have the OG feel that the 90's movies have.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X