Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Friday To Be Released 2011, Says Ice Cube...Smokeys Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Friday To Be Released 2011, Says Ice Cube...Smokeys Back!!!

In a interview with jackinahat tv to promote his new album entitled 'I Am The West', Cube discussed many things regarding his new album but then let the cat out of the bag when he revealed he had just had a meeting with Chris Tucker and that the final installment of Friday entitled 'Last Friday' will be released mid 2011 with Chris rejoining the cast.

this gonna be one hell of a good movie 'i hope' but when smokey returns as funny as in part 1,its all good lol
    sigpic

Man Chris Tucker hasn't been in anything for ages
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

he was funny with jacky chan in rush hour 3,but in this movie he gonna be even funnier i think
      sigpic

Comment

great news cube we need another friday lol
        sigpic

Comment

this is fuckin great news,i hope mike epps still in it tho,hes hella funny 2

Comment

haha hell yeah hope mike epps is in as well,i did't read anything this was all i can find
            sigpic

Comment

yea i hope mike epps is in it and i hope they bring back katt williams

Comment

Good news!

Comment

I heard that its gonna be Cube,Chris,Mike and everybody that was in the 1st 3 all in the last friday

Comment

ow thats great news lets hope so :P
                    sigpic

Comment

its already past the middle of 2011 and no other mention of it.
                      just found this from april 2007...

In the last twenty four hours, the internet has been abuzz with rumors of another Friday sequel. The hoopla all started a few days ago with an Ice Cube(Anaconda) appearance on a small hip hop radio talk show. Like most average suburban white guys, I thought the first Friday was amusing at times, so I listened to a rebroadcast of the on air chit chat. So what did I find? Nothing. Nothing at all.

The fifteen minute discussion consisted of Ice Cube and Angie Martinez “waxing intellectual” about the rapper’s new film. Eventually, Friday came up, and Cube confirmed his desire to make a sequel. This juicy bit of info is neither interesting nor exciting. What’s his alternative a third Are We There Yet?? The actor went on to say that he wanted Chris Tucker to come back, but that New Line didn’t want to “write the check.” Tucker has done one movie in seven years! His return would cost a fortune. If you were an executive would you rather have the comedian or at least ten million Wendy’s Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers?

Ice Cube then went on a mini rant about New Line, accusing them of being focused on “Lord Of The Rings money.” So? Isn’t every studio’s goal to make money? In a desperate attempt to shove his foot further into his ass, Cube went on to chastise New Line for their interest in winning Oscars. Are you serious, Ice? That’s probably the most asinine comment I have ever heard.

Last edited by jackcorgi; 07-26-2011, 09:52 PM.
                      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X