The Crow BLU-RAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crow BLU-RAY

After the UK, Japanese, German & Australian release of "The Crow" they will release the movie now in America.

Release Date: October 18, 2011

Cover:

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Awesome movie. RIP Brandon Lee.
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Shitty movie overrated due to Brandon Lee's accidental death during filming. I'll pass.

Comment

It was 90-95% completed before he died PP.

And personally this is one of my favourite all time movies... must have watched it hundreds of times. And i've had the 1080p Hd-Tv Rip for ages now so this isnt new apart from the packaging

Just hope they may include some of the deleted scenes from the shit quality workprint as bonus.. that would be awesome

Comment

Shitty movie overrated due to Brandon Lee's accidental death during filming
          Before even the movie there was the graphic novels and before the graphic novels there was James O'Barr and his story, look it up, There's more to the crow than people think, there is a personal struggle and battle behind the story

I may buy this, I started reading the graphic novel, Dope!

Comment

cool info
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
              Shitty movie overrated due to Brandon Lee's accidental death during filming. I'll pass.
              not really, I was 9 or 10 years old when I watched the movie the first time and I didn't know that he died during filming.

Originally posted by Draven View Post
              It was 90-95% completed before he died PP.

And personally this is one of my favourite all time movies... must have watched it hundreds of times. And i've had the 1080p Hd-Tv Rip for ages now so this isnt new apart from the packaging

Just hope they may include some of the deleted scenes from the shit quality workprint as bonus.. that would be awesome
              that's correct. he died 7 or 9 days before the filming was complete.

I asked the company, who released the German blu-ray, if it's possible to include the workprint as a bonus, but it wasn't possible because not even the company, producers, the director etc have the complete wortkprint anymore.

you can't compare the 1080 HD TV Rip with a complete new master. Fox and Sony used new techniques for the Alien and Taxi Driver blu-ray releases. so when Miramax used a NEW master (i hope so) then you will delete your rip

the quality of the German and UK blu-rays aren't that good, don't know about the quality of the Japanese and Australian blu-ray releases. let's hope for a new master!!!!!

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
              Before even the movie there was the graphic novels and before the graphic novels there was James O'Barr and his story, look it up, There's more to the crow than people think, there is a personal struggle and battle behind the story

I may buy this, I started reading the graphic novel, Dope!
              The Crow 1 is a fantastic movie and my favorite of all time.

but dont watch part 2-4, they suck!
              Last edited by Exodus; 08-21-2011, 09:43 AM.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Damn i didnt even knew there was part 2-4. They look shitty.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X